Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Rick Santorum accuses Ted Cruz of supporting ‘amnesty’ for illegal immigrants

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Judy View Post
    You're kidding right? You want a Vice President who sold out our country to free trade treason, cost tens of millions of Americans their jobs, benefits and retirements?!

Why not someone who is opposed to free trade treason like Trump is?! If I were running for President I would never select someone for Vice President who disagreed with my basic platform to make America great again. No one is supporting Santorum, there's reasons for that, trade high among them and also his extremist pro-life stance that wants to deny rape victims a right to an abortion.
    You called out a few qualifications for V.P. You didi not name nay qualified? I am not a great fan of Santorum and have voted against him in last time he ran. Against him for several of the reasons you itemized. But, since I voted against him what improvements in stopping and reversing alien invasions have been made. NOT A DAMNED ONE. How many killings, rapes, home violations have occurred since the last time Santorum ran? Tens of thousands or thousands more than that? Having lost a child to alien invasion encouraged by Mr. Republican Ronald Reagan I cannot worry about a job, but I can insist on protecting American women and children! It is called prioritizing!

I think Trump will find someone quite excellent to be his VP, I don't think it will be an insider. I think it will be someone from the private sector that he really trusts a lot.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Is Santorum right about Cruz?

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC View Post
    Is Santorum right about Cruz?

W
    Yes.

http://www.cruz.senate.gov/?p=issue&id=33

Immigration

As the son of a Cuban immigrant, Sen. Cruz celebrates legal immigration. He has championed measures to secure the border, reform the legal immigration system, and uphold the rule of law.

Americans, and particularly Texans, have witnessed the harmful effects of an unsecure border, endangering the lives both of citizens and those who enter illegally. President Obama’s policies have encouraged drug smugglers, child abusers, murderers, and other dangerous criminals to traffick immigrant children into our nation under life-threatening conditions. In the summer of 2013 we witnessed a humanitarian crisis at our Southern Border, propelled by promises of amnesty from the White House. Immigrants deserve a better system in which they will be welcomed to the United States safely and with dignity.

As a critical step to protecting families and inviting more people to enter legally, in 2014, Sen. Cruz proposed legislation to prevent Obama from illegally expanding amnesty. The House acted to solve the ongoing crisis and passed bills that closely mirrored Sen. Cruz’s proposals, but regrettably the Senate Democrats refused to allow a vote on the measures.

In 2013, Sen. Cruz proposed amendments to the “Gang of 8” bill that would strengthen border security, expand green card opportunities, increase high-skilled “H1B” visas, prevent illegal aliens from receiving welfare benefits, and enforce the rule of law.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12