Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

The RNC voted in secret for a guest worker program--URGENT

As far as I am concerned this group of traitors have just kissed their political butts goodbye.

http://www.washtimes.com/national/20060 ... -1697r.htm

GOP backs Bush on guest-worker plan
    By Stephen Dinan
    THE WASHINGTON TIMES
    January 21, 2006

The Republican National Committee voted yesterday to back President Bush's call for a guest-worker program.
    Meeting a few blocks from the White House at the Capital Hilton, the umbrella organization of the Republican Party adopted a resolution that calls for continued legal immigration, criticizes illegal immigration and endorses a new work program for foreign workers. However, the resolution states there should be "no amnesty for those persons presently in the United States illegally."
    "The question is not 'Is there an issue?' -- the question is 'How you deal with it?' and I think we have to deal with it in a comprehensive way -- we don't have to deal with it in a way that's anti-immigrant," said party Chairman Ken Mehlman, who said the resolution "reflected where the president was."
    The resolution, adopted by voice vote, was a major victory for Mr. Mehlman and headed off a divisive vote on an alternate resolution that would have put the party on record as opposing a guest-worker program, thus at odds with Mr. Bush.
    Randy Pullen, Arizona's committeeman, had gained enough signatures from fellow RNC members to force a vote on a version that specifically opposed a guest-worker program.
    But after the pro-guest worker resolution passed Mr. Pullen withdrew his plan from the floor.
    "Sometimes you've got to know when you've lost and move on," Mr. Pullen said afterward. He said he was not pressured to withdraw his resolution. He was the only RNC member to say "no" during the vote on the pro-guest worker resolution.
    He said he has yet to see a guest-worker plan that doesn't amount to amnesty, and said Mr. Bush has his work cut out for him trying to explain how he can craft such a plan.......... Read the rest at the link.

Remember the traitors at election time.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

This is pretty disgusting. I guess we need to camp on their doorsteps until they get the idea.

I've come to one political conclusion:

NO MORE BUSHES - NO MORE CLINTONS.

We've been "ruled" by 2 families for over 20 years. Actually throw in NO MORE KENNEDYS for good measure.

Get rid of those 3 dynasties and you'll go a long way to clear up corrupt US government.
    Want to make people angry? Lie to them.
    Want to make them absolutely livid? Tell 'em the truth."

http://towncriernews.blogspot.com/

I am just frantic this morning over the stuff that goes on behind our backs. We have got to find a way to get the word out and get more people involved.

Are the polls wrong? Are duplicate votes all the time just making it look like we are the majority or what?

Why would the people we put into office and hound constantly sneak around behind our backs to plot against us knowing that we will vote against them next time around?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I don't think this actually gives the green light to Bush's amnesty but I could certainly be wrong. Does anybody know for sure?

Rep. Tom Tancredo, Colorado Republican and a major opponent of a guest-worker program, said yesterday's RNC vote signals a tough fight ahead.
    "The RNC's failure to pass a get-tough border security resolution shows the extent to which the White House will use strong-arm tactics to secure an amnesty," he said. "If this is any preview of what the president will do with the House bill, he should prepare himself for one heck of a fight."
    1-888-355-3588 Call Toll-Free Monday-Friday & let them know what happens if they go along with Bush's plan.

Old Lesson

Quote Originally Posted by JuniusJnr

"Why would the people we put into office and hound constantly sneak around behind our backs to plot against us knowing that we will vote against them next time around?
    The problem is;there are still Millions of Americans that don`t know this.That`s hard to believe isn`t it.........or is it?

This was posted somewhere on the forum Friday. There was ONE member--Pullen, I believe his name was--who was going to vote AGAINST it and he held out until the last minute and then FOLDED.

had_enuf--I hope you are right but I think you are DREAMING, GIRL!!! THIS IS WHAT WE SHOULD EXPECT OUT OF THE SENATE. We already were hearing that HR 4437 was probably gonna be destroyed in the Senate so now the RNC and that IDIOT, Mehlman, have just pushed it right over the edge.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

I don't think this actually gives the green light to Bush's amnesty but I could certainly be wrong. Does anybody know for sure?

Quote:
    Rep. Tom Tancredo, Colorado Republican and a major opponent of a guest-worker program, said yesterday's RNC vote signals a tough fight ahead.
    "The RNC's failure to pass a get-tough border security resolution shows the extent to which the White House will use strong-arm tactics to secure an amnesty," he said. "If this is any preview of what the president will do with the House bill, he should prepare himself for one heck of a fight."
    Nobody has a green light to do anything.
    A bill goes to the house, then the senate, then the whitehouse and back through the cycle. Right now, HR4437 is coming up before the senate. We have go to get the senate to pass it WITHOUT adding an amnesty clause, which is what the President wants.

The president can VETO the bill but the senate can override his veto. It isn't likely that they would in this case but we DO NOT want an amnesty clause that will give 15 or 20 million illegals a legal right to stay in the US now that they have broken the law. This is the reason we need to call.

If you don't know what to say, just say something like "I am, Joe Schmoe, a citizen alarmed by illegal immigration in this country. I would like Senator SO-N-SO to vote FOR HR4437 and against any provision that includes making the current illegals guest workers, which is back door amnesty."

Very simple. Write it down and just call them and act like a parrot if you have to. They don't ask many questions. Call every day. And if they do stuff you don't like, call and say, I'm so and so and I want so and so to know how disappointed I am that s/he voted for such and such.

had_enuf--I hope you are right but I think you are DREAMING, GIRL!!! THIS IS WHAT WE SHOULD EXPECT OUT OF THE SENATE. We already were hearing that HR 4437 was probably gonna be destroyed in the Senate so now the RNC and that IDIOT, Mehlman, have just pushed it right over the edge.
    Then why is there such a big push to call the Senators Wednesday? Just to cuss them out? I certainly wouldn't have a problem with telling Do-Nothing-Dole and Burr off but would hate to take out my fustrations on the lady who answers the phone.

I emailed your two favorite people (you know the ones who are oblivious of illegal immigration) this morning before reading this and told them exactly how I felt.

GOOD FOR YOU, had_enuf!! That makes ME feel better. I guess the only reason to call is to try to FORCE them to LISTEN to their CONSTITUENTS but I sure don't have much hope for success. THAT WILL NOT STOP ME FROM CALLING WEDNESDAY!

What I'm going to say is, "Please get an urgent message to Senator Dole/Burr to vote FOR HR 4437 in its ORIGINAL FORM EXCEPT I WOULD LIKE FOR THEM TO ADDRESS the ANCHOR BABY PROVISION. IF THEY VOTE FOR ANY SORT OF GUESTWORKER PROGRAM, THEY NOT ONLY WILL LOSE MY VOTE, I WILL MAKE A CONCENTRATED EFFORT TO SEE THAT THEY LOSE A LOT OF VOTES."
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

The jist of my email was to get the military to the southern border. But I also threw in that if they went with the "plan" for any kind of amnesty, I'd personally work for whoever ran against them next election. Think I scared them?

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast