Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

GREAT GOING, WavTec!!! I LOVE IT. Welcome to ALIPAC!
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

WavTek, I get messages soliciting donations in my e-mail almost daily from the RNC and from GOPUSA(who won't let me post on their boards because I won't kiss the ring of the..... never mind). Sometimes more than one a day. Pitiful. I hope they suffer greatly by the lack of donations and I hope the get the message. This week, when HR4437 comes up on the Senate floor, will tell if they got the message or if they didn't. February 3, if the Patriot Act (which not one senator read the first time they passed it almost unanimously) is extended or is passed as a permanent law we will know if they got the message or not. Actually, we know they are getting the messages, probably by the thousands, but we will know if they are on the side of the voters or on the side of the elitists who are pushing the USA toward third world status in a globalist economy that benefits but a chosen few.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: RNC Cowards

Quote Originally Posted by WavTek
    "They sure send letters begging every day and they never have done that before that I am aware of-- not constantly like this."

I have gotten several letters from the RNC in the last year, asking for donations. I send every one of them back with a note stating that unless they stop illegal immigration, deport those already here and prosecute those who hire illegals, they will never get my support again and I will do everything in my power to see that no Republican gets elected. I send it back to them on their postage too. it's obvious from the wording of the letters that they are hurting for money and that they know why. We have to keep up the pressure.
    Welcome WavTek. I got into the DNC so when they send something I send it back. In there little Envelope. Where it ask the name. I put Vicente Fox, address Mexico City, Mexico.
    http://www.alipac.us/
    You can not be loyal to two nations, without being unfaithful to one. Scubayons 02/07/06

THAT is SO FUNNY, SCUB!! They probably sit around scratching their heads wondering WHAT IN THE WORLD DOES THAT MAN MEAN!!!
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

This discussion brought to mind GWB's poll numbers. When they were listing the 'reasons' for his low numbers it was:
    The war in Iraq
    The economy
    Hurricane Katrina

Not ONE person mentioned his stance on illegal immigration...that wasn't even part of the conversation...as tho the number one thing on most American's minds didn't even exist.

Ostriches....flocks of 'em.

RR
    The men who try to do something and fail are infinitely better than those who try to do nothing and succeed. " - Lloyd Jones

They still don't get it. They would rather lose their power then to reign in the illegals. Well then this November, lets grant them their wish. Start voting them out. Then when they are sent back to their homes they will get the picture. Oh and I hope after they get voted out and have to return home, I hope their homes get pillaged by a plethora of illegal aliens.

DEPORT THE STUPID PARTY TO MEXIHOLE!
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

RR, I, too have noticed that. And the things the ostriches shreik and screech about haven't anywhere near as much supporting evidence that is proveable.

It definitely is time to vote them out. I told Hutchison and Cornyn again today, via fax and phone message that we want no amnesty or anything that even smells like amnesty.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by RoadRunner
    This discussion brought to mind GWB's poll numbers. When they were listing the 'reasons' for his low numbers it was:
    The war in Iraq
    The economy
    Hurricane Katrina

Not ONE person mentioned his stance on illegal immigration...that wasn't even part of the conversation...as tho the number one thing on most American's minds didn't even exist.

Ostriches....flocks of 'em.

RR
    I see they are still trying to cover this issue up. They can run, but they can't hide. Americans need to be sure to have their pink slips handy for these jacka--es come election day.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I guess they are reluctant to admit that is one of the reasons that he is losing support because THEY are determined to let him have his guestworker program. They are OBLIVIOUS. They just DON'T CARE about the PEOPLE who have put them there. I swear--I WISH I didn't like Howard Coble so I could say I would not vote for ONE REPUBLICAN UNTIL THEY SEAL THE BORDERS, DEPORT THE ONES WHO ARE HERE and LEVY HUGE FINES ON THE EMPLOYERS WHO ARE EMPLOYING THEM.

If some have good records for standing up against the illegals, I'd vote for them. Unfortunately, my choices are little wimps and so I have to look to a third party.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast