Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

LET US PRAY!
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Quote Originally Posted by Bootsie
    LET US PRAY!
    I am for that! Amen.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Reporters Passing Up the Chance

May I just jump in here and make a quick comment? Look. This oughta be front page news, and network news. And, no, I'm not playing dumb - it just doesn't make sense and here's why.

There is no doubt that reporters (ahem, "journalists") of the mainstream press are card carrying Hillary-loving Democrats who despise GW and despise Republicans (except for McCain). Now's their chance to make the RNC look like total idiots! They could blow this up as big as Monica Lewinsky! But, ohhhhhh noooooooo!

You tune in the news, a not-a. No mention. Guess they figure they might offend some MS-13 street gang member out there.

So are mainstream reporters stupid or what? Oh hell, never mind; I guess Hillary told 'em to leave it. Well, I won't go down that road for now.

Lemme just ask, how much profanity is allowed on this website?
    The temptation sure comes up from time to time.

Thanks, for lettin' me jump in here with my 2 cents worth.

What part of "We don't owe our jobs to India" are you unable to understand, Senator?

Tell The RNC that you will be sending your money to those who actually want to serve this coutnry. My money goes to third party candadites.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Coto, to my mind the Dems are not jumping on this issue b/c they both have the SAME agenda. The FTAA..borderless countries, freeflowing aliens into all societies. The elimination of our constitution....etc and so on.

The msm (mainstream media) does not report on it b/c the owners of those broadcast stations are also globalists. We no longer have a free press, if in truth we ever did, we certainly don't have one now. The place to get your information from is the net. Also inform your friends and family of the websites that tell the truth and tell it like it is.

I am encouraged and greatly so b/c of all the people that ARE waking up to the fact that neither party serves the American people...they serve themselves...or so they think. It's time for a third party in America. Could be time for a revolution in America. We'll see.

RR
    The men who try to do something and fail are infinitely better than those who try to do nothing and succeed. " - Lloyd Jones

JP--my money will go to 3rd party candidates, too--what little there is. And RR, I hope this is the time for that revolution that changes our gov't. 2006 will tell. I think the primaries are in march here and I think the 3rd party candidates have to file soon as well.

If the majority of the people are lazy enough to leave things they way they are now, I'm going to be one angry woman.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by RoadRunner
    Coto, to my mind the Dems are not jumping on this issue b/c they both have the SAME agenda. The FTAA..borderless countries, freeflowing aliens into all societies. The elimination of our constitution....etc and so on.
    The msm (mainstream media) does not report on it b/c the owners of those broadcast stations are also globalists. We no longer have a free press, if in truth we ever did, we certainly don't have one now. The place to get your information from is the net. Also inform your friends and family of the websites that tell the truth and tell it like it is.
    I am encouraged and greatly so b/c of all the people that ARE waking up to the fact that neither party serves the American people...they serve themselves...or so they think. It's time for a third party in America. Could be time for a revolution in America. We'll see.
    RR
    Right RR! This is why the BUSH ADMINISTRATION WANTS GOOGLE INFO. THEY WANT TO SILENCE US!
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234