Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

How many times is the cry of wolf (racism) from the globalist going to be believed? To take back the republic people have to see thru the corporate controlled media's cries of racism. Not everyone who doesn't agree with the globalist is racist.

Quote Originally Posted by patbrunz
    There's some good stuff there, but then there are a few that are totally opposite. Weird. Kinda schizophrenic.
    There seems to be a lot of schizophrenic politicians and talks show host.
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by USPatriot
    Quote Originally Posted by Bettybb
    Rand Paul said that he did not think that the Civil Rights Act should apply to private businesses. In other words, private business should be free to discriminate against any race they want.

I don't care if he is on the correct side when it comes to immigration. The guy is a racist. I hope he does not get a single vote.
    Your use of the word Racist against Rand Paul is unfounded and unfair.

Just because he does not think the Federal Government should tell him who to hire or promote does not make him a racist.

Do you believe the Firemen who got the highest score on their test but were not promoted because a black person was not in the group were fairly treated ?
    Saying that he does not think the Civil Rights Act which prohibits racism in hiring and in serving the public should apply to private business is racist to the max.
    Take a stand or all there will be left to do is to ask the last person in the country we once called America to lower the flag one last time.

Rand Paul said that he did not think that the Civil Rights Act should apply to private businesses. In other words, private business should be free to discriminate against any race they want.

I don't care if he is on the correct side when it comes to immigration. The guy is a racist. I hope he does not get a single vote.

Just because he does not think the Federal Government should tell him who to hire or promote does not make him a racist.

Do you believe the Firemen who got the highest score on their test but were not promoted because a black person was not in the group were fairly treated ?
    Saying that he does not think the Civil Rights Act which prohibits racism in hiring and in serving the public should apply to private business is racist to the max.
    Betty you are repeating what the left is saying and NOT what Rand Paul said in fact I was repeating what I heard instead of what he said which was wrong too.

I just checked his website www.RandPaul2010.com and on the front page is "Rand Paul Sets The Record Straight" which is his thoughts on this subject.

Also you did not answer the question about the Firemen and if you think they were unfairly treated then the far left would consider you a racist too.

This reverse descrimination was made possible by the Civil Rights Act which was needed but has gone to far in many cases.
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

Ron Paul was one of two who signed the ALIPAC Pledge against Amnesty for IA's during the Presidential Campaigns.
    Actually it was the NUMBERS USA Pledge.
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

MW
    Unless I missed it, no one even mentioned the fact that Ron Paul has voted on amnesty in the past. Additionally, he has voted against sending the military to the border on numerous occasions (every time it came up for a vote). Last but far from least, he has said that he finds a border fence offensive.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Betty you are repeating what the left is saying and NOT what Rand Paul said in fact I was repeating what I heard instead of what he said which was wrong too.

I just checked his website www.RandPaul2010.com and on the front page is "Rand Paul Sets The Record Straight" which is his thoughts on this subject.

Also you did not answer the question about the Firemen and if you think they were unfairly treated then the far left would consider you a racist too.

This reverse descrimination was made possible by the Civil Rights Act which was needed but has gone to far in many cases.
    I am quoting what Paul said...not his after the fact spin on it.

The Civil Rights Act does one thing. It prevents the private sector discriminating on the basis of race. The Civil Right Act does not tell business who to hire and promote... as long it is not done in a racist manner. That is prohibited. Paul said he was against the Civil Rights Act appling to private business. That can only mean one thing. He believes that private business should be entitled to discrimiate on the basis of race alone. That could not be more racist.

You and the rest of the Repubs trying to spin Paul's racist remarks.

You are just trying to change the subject when it comes to Firemen who were not promoted. That is an issue of the fairness of a separte policy, affirmative action. Paul did not say he was against affirmative action. He said he was against the Civil Rights Act applying to private businesses.

The issue is Paul's racist comment about the Civil Rights Act.

Why does the GOP always stand up for racists? The GOP did the same thing and supported and spun like mad for Trent Lott.

There is a reason so many people are switiching from the GOP to Independant status.

This GOP response to Paul is appalling. It turns the stomach.

The GOP should stand for equality, not racism.

When the GOP defends racists, it gives the impression the whole Repub Party is a racist organization.
    Take a stand or all there will be left to do is to ask the last person in the country we once called America to lower the flag one last time.

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    Unless I missed it, no one even mentioned the fact that Ron Paul has voted on amnesty in the past. Additionally, he has voted against sending the military to the border on numerous occasions (every time it came up for a vote). Last but far from least, he has said that he finds a border fence offensive.
    Is that Ron Paul or Rand Paul?

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    Unless I missed it, no one even mentioned the fact that Ron Paul has voted on amnesty in the past. Additionally, he has voted against sending the military to the border on numerous occasions (every time it came up for a vote). Last but far from least, he has said that he finds a border fence offensive. :roll:
    Is that Ron Paul or Rand Paul?
    RON
    NO AMNESTY

I am quoting what Paul said...not his after the fact spin on it.

The Civil Rights Act does one thing. It prevents the private sector discriminating on the basis of race. The Civil Right Act does not tell business who to hire and promote... as long it is not done in a racist manner. That is prohibited. Paul said he was against the Civil Rights Act appling to private business. That can only mean one thing. He believes that private business should be entitled to discrimiate on the basis of race alone. That could not be more racist.

You and the rest of the Repubs trying to spin Paul's racist remarks.

You are just trying to change the subject when it comes to Firemen who were not promoted. That is an issue of the fairness of a separte policy, affirmative action. Paul did not say he was against affirmative action. He said he was against the Civil Rights Act applying to private businesses.

The issue is Paul's racist comment about the Civil Rights Act.

Why does the GOP always stand up for racists? The GOP did the same thing and supported and spun like mad for Trent Lott.

There is a reason so many people are switiching from the GOP to Independant status.
    But isn't Rand Paul an Independent, Tea Party guy?

The Dems are guilty too of standng up for racists, BTW. What about Robert Byrd? Also, if I remember my history correctly, the Dems were the ones in control in the South and who opposed civil rights for blacks.
    All that is necessary for evil to succeed is that good men do nothing. -Edmund Burke

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast