Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

MW
    Patbrunz wrote:

Also, if I remember my history correctly, the Dems were the ones in control in the South and who opposed civil rights for blacks.
    Yep, and the KKK was a big part of that!

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

MLK fought for civil rights and against Democrats

... As was pointed out in the book by Wayne Perryman [b]“Blacks, Whites and Racist Democratsâ€
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I don't know what you are trying to say Bettybb.but I do know for a fact and witness it, that because of color I have seen people get a job or position because of their color and not because they were necessarily qualified for it.

As was mentioned some of these laws we have in effect are great laws,but as with everything they tend to lean to one side at times and even go beyond their intentions. And you can say the same for Unions, and even some of our social programs.

And the same with the problem of illegal alien invasion. tHEY DO NOT WANT TO FOLLOW OUR LAWS,,,BUT...They use our laws against us as we try to fight this onslaught. They win law suits ,which I do not think they should have the right to do so in many cases.
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

I am an Independent Registered voter and I stand firmly behind Rand Paul even if I don't agree with all his politics.

Affirmative action is part of the Civil Rights Act.

According to the news tonight more people are joining the Rand Paul Campaign and are sick of the left wing dragging his good name through mud.

I am just glad a large majority of Kentuckians haven't drank the KoolAide.

So Betty lets agree to disagree and move on.
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

Patbrunz wrote,
    But isn't Rand Paul an Independent, Tea Party guy?

The Dems are guilty too of standng up for racists, BTW. What about Robert Byrd? Also, if I remember my history correctly, the Dems were the ones in control in the South and who opposed civil rights for blacks.
    Rand Paul is a kind of libertarian associated with the Tea Party and running as a Repub. He is also, obviously, a racist.
    Robert Byrd acknowledged his prior KKK membership in the 1950’s and renounced it and racism. Dems also did renounce him for his past membership.
    The Dems in the south who opposed civil rights, once it passed, joined the Repub Party. Nixon used them to get elected with his Repub strategy.
    Take a stand or all there will be left to do is to ask the last person in the country we once called America to lower the flag one last time.

Quote Originally Posted by uniteasone
    I don't know what you are trying to say Bettybb.but I do know for a fact and witness it, that because of color I have seen people get a job or position because of their color and not because they were necessarily qualified for it.

As was mentioned some of these laws we have in effect are great laws,but as with everything they tend to lean to one side at times and even go beyond their intentions. And you can say the same for Unions, and even some of our social programs.

And the same with the problem of illegal alien invasion. tHEY DO NOT WANT TO FOLLOW OUR LAWS,,,BUT...They use our laws against us as we try to fight this onslaught. They win law suits ,which I do not think they should have the right to do so in many cases.
    What I am saying is Rand Paul is a racist. He came out against, not affirmative action, but against having a law making it illegal to discriminate based on race.

What I am saying , that rather than make excuses for Rand Paul, the GOP should be disowning him. Anything less, makes the GOP complicit in Rand Paul's racism.
    Take a stand or all there will be left to do is to ask the last person in the country we once called America to lower the flag one last time.

Quote Originally Posted by USPatriot

I am an Independent Registered voter and I stand firmly behind Rand Paul even if I don't agree with all his politics.

Affirmative action is part of the Civil Rights Act.

According to the news tonight more people are joining the Rand Paul Campaign and are sick of the left wing dragging his good name through mud.

I am just glad a large majority of Kentuckians haven't drank the KoolAide.

So Betty lets agree to disagree and move on.
    Agreed.

NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123