Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Thanks, Ladydrake, I needed that because the Bush administration is starting to give me chills again. God only knows what they would do to stop our side of this debate if they only could.

I don't know who scares me more George Bush or Karl Rove.
    Geesh.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Let me just focus on Congressman Tom Tancredo, Senator Jeff Sessions, Senator Byron Dorgan, and several others like them who give me a feeling and sense of safety and security.

Thank GOD for them !!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Deport Karlos Rove!

"For La Raza todo. Fuera de La Raza nada."
    "For The Race everything. Outside The Race, nothing."
    Equal rights for all, special privileges for none. Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by LegalUSCitizen
    Let me just focus on Congressman Tom Tancredo, Senator Jeff Sessions, Senator Byron Dorgan, and several others like them who give me a feeling and sense of safety and security.

Thank GOD for them !!
    Tancredo has done immense damage to the Illegal Immigration Amnesty Movement, his book is doing huge damage as well, he deserves all the support we can give him Give im Hell Tom!
    “In questions of power…let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution.” –Thomas Jefferson

Thanks, Ladydrake, I needed that because the Bush administration is starting to give me chills again. God only knows what they would do to stop our side of this debate if they only could.
    Yeah well I think we've been seeing some effort on that too. Just it ain't workin' like they thought! Hah!
    I don't care what you call me, so long as you call me AMERICAN.

What does Rove's Norwegian Grandfather have to do with the price of tea in China?

I hope his car gets hit by one of his unlicensed, undocumented friends that are helping this Country.
    Illegal aliens remain exempt from American laws, while they DEMAND American rights...

California or ground zero of the invasion
    http://www.latimes.com

White House Strategist Calls on Hispanics
    By Teresa Watanabe and Michael Finnegan
    Times Staff Writer

8:05 PM PDT, July 11, 2006

White House Deputy Chief of Staff Karl Rove touted "shared values" of faith and family between Hispanics and Republicans and reiterated President Bush's support of broad immigration reform in an address here Tuesday to one of the largest U.S. Hispanic civil rights organizations.

In a lunchtime talk at the National Council of La Raza's annual conference, the Republican political strategist outlined Bush's plan for stronger border security, workplace enforcement, a guest worker program and earned legalization for undocumented immigrants.

"He understands immigration is a positive force in this country . . . vital to keep this country going," Rove said, prompting applause from the crowd of a few thousand.

But he drew scattered boos when he highlighted Bush's recent approval of $1.9 billion in funding for more border security, including deployment of National Guard troops, and was disrupted twice by hecklers who unfurled anti-war and anti-Bush banners.

Rove, who shared his own family story of Norwegian immigrants, also told the crowd that assimilating by learning English was critical to both national unity and boosting the pay and career potential of immigrants. "English binds us together as Americans and enables us to share our common life," he said.

Speaking after Rove, New Mexico Democratic Gov. Bill Richardson outlined his own immigration plan -- which was strikingly similar to Bush's. Unlike Rove, however, he was not booed when he promoted tougher border security to crack down not only on illegal migrants, he said, but also drugs and violence.

Rove's appearance came as both parties aim to tap the 7.5 million member Hispanic electorate, which is becoming increasingly independent. About 40 percent of Hispanics voted for Bush in the 2000 election, compared to 56 percent for Democratic candidate John Kerry.

Cecilia Munoz, La Raza vice-president, said she was "encouraged" by Rove's remarks in support of broad immigration reform at a time when a wing of his own party is pushing what she sees as a punitive approach focused on cracking down against illegal immigrants. Congress' two chambers are holding dueling summer hearings, with the House promoting an enforcement approach and the Senate backing a broader bill that includes border security, legalization for undocumented immigrants and more family and worker visas.

She warned that Republicans would jeopardize their support among Hispanics for generations if they failed to act on immigration reform.

"The image of the Republican Party in the Latino community is going to be set for the next generation by what happens in this debate," she said. "The Latino vote is up for grabs, but it won't be up for grabs if the Republican Party continues to paint itself as a party of xenophobia."

The four-day La Raza conference ended Tuesday with a town hall meeting on how to ease tensions and strengthen relations among Hispanic, black and Asian American leaders. The Rev. Jesse Jackson stressed the need to focus on common interests of worker rights, while Stewart Kwoh of the Asian Pacific American Legal Center in Los Angeles described his center's efforts to mobilize low-income parents of all races for better education.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Bush has urged Republicans to broaden the party's appeal to Latino voters to help keep Democrats to the political minority for years to come. But GOP efforts to reach out to Hispanics are being unsettled by House conservatives, whose proposed crackdowns on illegal immigrants and English-only policies could alienate the very voters Bush wants the party to pursue.
    Votes, votes, votes. What about the rest of us? Do they care about the citizen's votes???? Even the Latino's must laugh sometimes at how obvious shallow these people are, kiss kiss kiss.

And the talk of how we all are descendants of immigrants doesn't carry a grain of salt anymore. My great grandmother (whom I remember well) immigrated from Norway too Karl. She saw the Statue of Liberty and felt so proud and happy to be here. I do not feel the illegals arriving here have such a sense of pride. My immigrant descendants did not sneak in here, send money home and wave their nation's flag.

This whole 'show' in LA is beyond belief.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

All Republican voters listen to me. I highly urge you to contact this POS Karl Rove and tell him that you are boycotting this Novembers election. Tell him that you are not voting because it's very obvious that since he cares more about illegal aliens then us and doesn't need our votes then we'll just stay home. Why bother to vote? Since we are not his constituents anymore and the illegals are his constituents then we'll just stay home and let these morons rely on a base that consistently votes 30-70 or at best 40-60 against. Let the stupid party scratch their heads in November and wonder why they lost. These a-holes have become so bad and so far to the left that it really doesn't matter if the Dems win back control. Hint hint for all you kool-aide drinking Republican loyalists, the Dems have never lost control, they have always been in control because 75 percent of the Republican party are Democrats in sheeps clothing so who cares if we replace fake Republicans with real Democrats. They are one in the same. Time for a third party.

These morons don't care about any of us and they don't care if they lose because they are pushing a much bigger agenda and they are all on the take.

It's all about the votes and cheap labor to these pricks. What about our country you traitors?

No these scumbag illegals are not real Americans. Unless you were born here via legal means (being an anchor baby doesn't count) or you legally earned your citizenship (meaning you went through the legal process and weren't given amnesty) then you are no more American then Adolf Hitler or Saddam Hussein. All you illegals and political chumps can kiss my American a$$.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

If anyone can find Karl Rove's email address, let me know...I have looked!

Sent an email this morning to Prez, VP, and Melhman, told them to kick Karl Rove to the curb!
    Do not vote for Party this year, vote for America and American workers!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast