Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Rush Limbaugh ‘disappointed’ in Rubio

Daily Caller
    Rush Limbaugh ‘disappointed’ in Rubio [AUDIO]

June 11, 2013
    By Jeff Poor, Media Reporter

On his Tuesday radio show, conservative talker Rush Limbaugh said he is “disappointed” in Florida Republican Sen. Marco Rubio for changing his position on immigration and border security.

Limbaugh made the comment as he was responding to a listener email who said he or she is disenfranchised with the political process and who went as far as to question the value of listening to his radio show. Part of the listener’s despair was due to Rubio’s decision to support legalization for illegal immigrants before border security.

The email, as read by Limbaugh:

I’m at a point where I’m torn as to what to do. Where this country stands, there’s little point in listening to your show and subscribing to your Web page until maybe the 2014 elections, if we get the Senate. The reason for this is that you indicate we can’t make a difference in what’s happening in this country until that time. You say we can’t impeach Obama, so to me that means we can’t stop him. Without your help, we don’t have any impact on Congress. There are only a handful of Republicans with the onions to speak up, so basically we are without a meaningful voice in the country as Obama takes us down to the point of no return, ven now. Rubio said that in his amnesty bill, legalization is now first and then securing the border is later. That’s in complete contrast to his earlier written-in-stone position.

Limbaugh reacted to the Rubio portion by expressing his disappointment in Rubio as well.

“I have to say, he said that in an interview with the Spanish language network, and that bothered me,” Limbaugh said. “That just disappointed me. Am I right, Rubio has always said security first, nothing else, and he’ll pull out of the bill. So he told a Hispanic-speaking audience that legalization has to come first and then border security. Anyway, the email writer observes that.”

http://dailycaller.com/2013/06/11/ru...n-rubio-audio/

Rubio is simply a politician opportunist who will do anything to gain votes he followed the lead of McCain/Graham and he will fail, certainly I will never vote for him if I have the opportunity, disappointed, no I'm disgusted with these fake conservatives, enough is enough.
    I'm old with many opinions few solutions.

Rubio is a lying traitor against the people of the United States.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thank you for posting. Personally, I thought Senator Rubio spoke a bit wildly today, assuming things, making questionable claims, saying that they will fix this bill to be acceptable. He is out on a limb and has been disingenuous in saying that there must be border security as the first goal.

He did talk about those who want to secure the border, use E Verify, etc., to force illegal liens to leave on their own, but he did not think that would work. Sounds like good ideas to me, versus amnesty.
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)