Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

It's about time he ended that call. Geeze.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

I was thinking the same thing at first, but then again, a lot of ppl listen to Rush, maybe it will help.

Quote Originally Posted by PintoBean
    Question is, WHAT GOOD IS IT DOING....apparently none.

Never cared for Rush Limbaugh, but hey, if he's with Americans in this fight, I'll take it. I'm glad he's p***ed off. ME, TOO!! Everyone should be--including legal immigrants to this country! This whole compromise thing is such a sham. Guess we know who the Senate really cares about, and it ain't us!!!
    <div>"True patriotism hates injustice in its own land more than anywhere else."
    - Clarence Darrow</div>

Did you just hear the caller who lives in Mexico but is an American? He said they are STRICT about their immigration policies. The caller's friend spent 4 months in jail for working in Mexico
    "My ancestors gave their life for America, the least I can do is fight to preserve the rights they died for"

Quote Originally Posted by LegalUSCitizen
    I've never heard him so mad as today.

It was like he grabbed all the senators by the shirt and was reaming them out AND for a minute it was as like he grabbed George Bush by the shirt too !! GO RUSH !! :P

GOD BLESS AMERICA !! (for what it's worth anymore)
    It's about time. It only took him like 6 yrs to do it. Better late then never I guess. If the Senate passes this horrendous bill, I think it's about time for a major march on Crapitol Hill. What say you?
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

That stupid Wall Street Journal Republican type b*tch
    I was in the car when she came on and I wanted to put my foot through the radio. I kept screaming hang up Rush! Turned the radio off because it was making me so angry, then back on and he still had her on. What a selfish, a hole.

California or ground zero of the invasion
    Now it's a real news story. Maybe we could change the title to wired up on drugs.

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/L/ ... TE=DEFAULT

Apr 28, 6:25 PM EDT

Limbaugh Arrested in Fla. on Drug Charges

WEST PALM BEACH, Fla. (AP) -- Rush Limbaugh was arrested Friday on prescription drug charges, law enforcement officials said.

Limbaugh turned himself in to authorities on a warrant issued by the state attorney's office, said agency spokeswoman Teri Barbera.

The conservative radio commentator came into the jail at about 4 p.m. with his attorney Roy Black and was released an hour later on $3,000 bail, Barbera said.

The warrant was for fraud to conceal information to obtain prescription, Barbera said.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Gosh, I heard this and almost wondered if this was punishment for his outspoken behavior lately. IS THAT POSSIBLE
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by LegalUSCitizen
    Gosh, I heard this and almost wondered if this was punishment for his outspoken behavior lately. IS THAT POSSIBLE
    That would not surprise me a bit! Anyone against ILLEGAL immigration seems to get beat up on, look at poor Lou Dobbs. The man tells the TRUTH about our massive border problems and all the pro-illegals gang up on him and want him fired!
    "My ancestors gave their life for America, the least I can do is fight to preserve the rights they died for"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12