Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

JAK
    Quote Originally Posted by Scubayons
    Salazar is a down right idiot.
    With a saying like.
    Today’s move by ICE will greatly impact the economy there.
    He has no concern over there fraud and the impact that these Illegals aliens have on Citizens that had there Social Security numbers stolen. Maybe we should give Illegals his info, so they can use his Social Security numbers
    ...And in additon to that, maybe he can share his house, his property, his vehicles and be responsible and liable when they drink and drive and God forbid KILL someone... Maybe he can share all of his personal belongings with them...
    OH I REMEMBER ITS NOT DO AS I DO, BUT DO AS I SAY. They don't mind taking from the middle class to give to the illegals, but don't dare touch their pockets or belongings....OR LIVES FOR THAT MATTER!
    They all make sure they are protected with their money and their fences!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Salazar has been harping about the "comprehensive" plan that didin't get passed for months. Now, his brother is in the Congress. After reading articles and interviews with Salazar,
    In my opinion, he is more interested in the rights of the Mexican illegals that the rights of citizens of this country.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by JAK
    Senator!

YOU are just as sickening today...as you were yesterday. NOTHING HAS CHANGED.

It's people like YOU that are a disgrace to this country!!!
    My thoughts exactly!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12