Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Sanctuary City Is a Haven for Felons

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Sanctuary City Is a Haven for Felons

As he runs for re-election in November, San Francisco District Attorney George Gascon faces no opposition.

The cozy position was unlikely, when you consider that Gascon arrived in the city as a pro-death penalty Republican from Arizona in 2009 after then-Mayor Gavin Newsom picked him to be chief of police.

Today he's the rare prosecutor who has sent a message to career criminals in the country illegally: San Francisco will make the feds really work to deport them.
    Sanctuary City Is a Haven for Felons - Debra J. Saunders - Page 1

Sanctuary City Is a Haven for Felons - Debra J. Saunders - Page 2

Yes, of course sanctuary cities are havens for felons. And don't forget, it's crooks on the take with these felons who want to give them sanctuary. They're just all covering each others crimes. It's really the New Mafia, this incestuous relationship between city government, city law enforcement and illegal aliens, and of course their Papa Dons in DC letting them get away with it for their cut of the take.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Banned
    Sanctuary cities are a haven for felons?

Liberal media playing dumb says:

They are probably not violent crminals per se, but every time I go into the Goodwill As Is store, a half mile away, there are numerous third worlders. Many things are sold in bulk, and the price goes from 1.69 per lb to .99 per pound over 25 lbs. They always fill their carts full, and there are other tricks, such as combining your items with another person's. I also see the managers get called over and their seems to be often some price correction on something; at least they are not going to allow themselves to have to pay more than the bare minimum.

I see carts full of shoes, and I've been told that these are resold to people in other countries. So obviously this is a business. But I'm almost positive there is no business licenses and probably no bookeeping for official purposes. Anyone else see this kind of thing going on where they live? Just like the landscaping trailers that are often overweight, nobody is going to check. I saw a home where someone was selling LOTS of camping gear---likely resale. This would be required to have a home occupancy permit in this city.

Aren't there laws for any export business from the US? I wonder how many third worlders have set up export businesses completely below the radar? Then there are the little children scampering around. And the things they are buying are pretty much junk anyway, so who knows where it goes later?
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)