Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    His bill would provide for security measures and a special mark showing that the license is held by an illegal immigrant.
    Now that just doesn't make one bit of sense. If you can mark a license as being held by an illegal immigrant, you can certainly deport the holder when he or she applies for the license! Why would anyone even consider knowingly issuing a license to an criminal law breaker? It's one thing when an illegal uses false documentation to fool the issuing office, but it is all together something different to openly issue a license to someone whom has confessed to being an illegal.
    Well at least then ICE wouldn't have an excuse and would know who to pick up for deportation. That is if they actually give a crap.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Great news the testosterone patch must be working for the Treminator
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

California Legislature full of Traitors!

We have have to out these Traitors sooner then later, you know it's true!These Traitor Mexicans must be outed,whatever it takes!
    ************* PRO DEO &*PATRIA!********

Rec'd an email from the governator re this bill.

Thank you for sending me your email opposing SB 1162, which, among other things, included a provision to give driver's licenses to undocumented immigrants. Hearing from my fellow Californians is very important to me as I work to improve our great state.

After extensive consideration and thorough deliberation from proponents and opponents of this issue, I have decided to veto this bill. To see my veto message for this bill, please visit the Official California Legislative Information website at: www.leginfo.ca.gov.

Thank you again for writing to me. Your active participation in the democratic process will help ensure a brighter future for California.

Sincerely,

Arnold Schwarzenegger
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Hearing from my fellow Californians is very important to me as I work to improve our great state.
    That's highly debateable. It takes more than just vetoing one bad bill to improve your state Arnold. Maybe if you quit trying to play both sides then you could make a real difference. It's like one day your the man and the next day your Mr Political Correctness. It's any wonder why I'm always wondering along with many others which Arnold will show up on any given day.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

What has disturbed me about Arnold was when he called some San Diegans prejudice after he had one of his so-called townhall meetings just because some expressed their concern over illegal immigration. On the other hand, this state is very Democratic. Our senators are Dems for life. His legislature is heavily Democratic, some members are downright scary in my opinion. Shoot, his wife is Democratic and related to Ted Kennedy! He's got it from all directions. So although I wish he were stronger re illegal immigration he is trying to get along with his constituents in this deep-in-doo-doo state. We could have a lot worse for a governor, a lot!!!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12