Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Scumbags impregnate 11 year olds

Douglas girl, 11, two months pregnant
    Her father is main suspect in sex abuse case

By XAVIER ZARAGOZA

The Daily Dispatch

At eleven years old, a Douglas elementary school girl finds herself pregnant and under the protection of Child Protective Services.

The name of the girl was not released due to her age.

In late January or early Februar 2008, when her homeroom teacher and the school nurse noticed the slight swell of her tummy, the girl dismissed her girth as a tumor, a Douglas police report stated.

When her grandparents, who have legal custody of the girl, were questioned, they told Douglas detectives that she ate too much and that’s why she was gaining weight.

By the middle of March, though, a school staff member became increasing concerned about the girl. On April 4th the staff member spoke with her and inquired about her growing condition.

At first the 11-year-old was hesitant to open up to anyone at the school, but later she revealed her situation to a teacher whom she trusted. She said that in December 2007 she had been on school break and had been sexually abused by her father. The assault occurred at her father’s house in Agua Prieta, Sonora. Douglas police immediately contacted CPS.

The girl told Douglas police that she was uncertain about what to do when she was returned to her grandparents’ house in Douglas.

A few days later the girl was taken to Tucson to visit her mother, who is an illegal immigrant.

According to the police report, the mother, upon learning about her daughter’s assault, called the girl’s father and threatened him.

Because the father is in Mexico, the case now belongs to the Mexican authorities.
    The Mexican police did not return calls to The Daily Dispatch by press time.
    http://www.douglasdispatch.com/articles ... 186773.txt

'Friend of family' accused of impregnating 11-year-oldElias C. Arnold
    The Arizona Republic
    May. 5, 2008 11:49 AM

An 18-year-old man accused of impregnating an 11-year-old girl was a friend of her family and had lived with them for nearly four years, according to court documents.

Enrique Jacobo-Valdez was arrested Thursday on suspicion of two counts of sexual conduct with a minor, a felony.

Capt. Paul Chagolla, a Maricopa County Sheriff's Office spokesman, said the young girl lives near Buckeye in the southwest Valley, where Jacobo-Valdez was seen running from the home after deputies arrived. Court documents say the family had taken him in "to help him out."

A probable-cause statement filed with Maricopa County Superior Court says the suspect admitted having sex with the girl.

The document gave this account:

The girl's grandmother searched the house Thursday morning when she found the girl was not in her bedroom. The grandmother knocked on the suspect's door and heard window blinds moving.

Another person inside the house reportedly saw the girl running through the yard and back into the house.

A hospital examination later found the girl was at least six weeks pregnant.

Chagolla described Jacobo-Valdez as being wanted by Pinal County authorities in a drug case.

"Now he is in far more serious legal trouble," he said.

Jacobo-Valdez is being held without bail.

A status conference was scheduled for this Thursday at the time of his arrest.

http://www.azcentral.com/arizonarepubli ... 05-ON.html
    Illegal aliens remain exempt from American laws, while they DEMAND American rights...

My God, how many more this week. It's almost like an epidemic with these freaks preying on young girls. This government needs to clean this country up.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

looks like MSM is starting to report the Rapes of all the very young
    children by illegal aliens. This has been unreported for way to long.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

MW
    The assault occurred at her father’s house in Agua Prieta, Sonora. Douglas police immediately contacted CPS.

The girl told Douglas police that she was uncertain about what to do when she was returned to her grandparents’ house in Douglas.

A few days later the girl was taken to Tucson to visit her mother, who is an illegal immigrant.
    Why is this poor girl being shuffled between her father, grandparents, and ILLEGAL ALIEN mother?

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

MCSO: Illegal Immigrant Rapes, Impregnates Girl, 11

POSTED: 2:58 pm MST May 2, 2008
    UPDATED: 8:43 pm MST May 2, 2008

RAINBOW VALLEY, Ariz. -- An 18-year-old illegal immigrant has been arrested in connection with the rape of an 11-year-old girl, Maricopa County sheriff's deputies said.

Enrique Jacobo-Valdez was booked into the Fourth Avenue Jail on two counts of sexual conduct with a minor.

Jacobo-Valdez is currently unemployed and had a warrant out for his arrest from Pinal County for possession of dangerous drugs, deputies said.

He was living with the child's family at the time of the alleged incident. He was a family friend they took in four years ago.

"You think you think you're taking care of kids the right way, then something unexpected happens," the victim's grandmother said. "Just recently, I think, we started picking up on little things like they wanted to be together."

The sheriff's office said it dispatched deputies after receiving a phone call Thursday from the victim's grandmother indicating that she found the 11-year-old locked inside a bedroom.

The man was running from the home when the girl finally opened the door, sheriff's investigators said.

The grandmother and mother of the victim took the girl to a local hospital where it was determined that she is at least six weeks pregnant and may have been infected with a sexually transmitted disease during the rape, deputies said.

Jacobo-Valdez returned to the girls' home where he was arrested by deputies for the Pinal County felony warrant, according to MCSO.

"If the criminal justice system in Pinal County had done what we do, the suspect might have been deported or held in jail and that little girl would have be spared this fate," said Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio.

During an interrogation, he admitted raping the 11-year-old, sheriff's deputies said.

http://www.kpho.com/news/16140003/detail.html
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Real Nice, Bush enjoys his daughters special day today while children all around the country are being raped by illegals. I hope he relaly feels good about what he has done to so many innocent children and other victims of illegal aliens.

Both Stories Added to the Home Page. The home page is has several articles relating to Illegals and child rape from the past week and these are just the reported stories.

http://www.alipac.us/article3172.html

http://www.alipac.us/article3171.html
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

This is sick. These are the hard working illegal, we have been told. Totally disgusting!

April
    Quote Originally Posted by jp_48504
    Real Nice, Bush enjoys his daughters special day today while children all around the country are being raped by illegals. I hope he relaly feels good about what he has done to so many innocent children and other victims of illegal aliens.

Both Stories Added to the Home Page. The home page is has several articles relating to Illegals and child rape from the past week and these are just the reported stories.

http://www.alipac.us/article3172.html

http://www.alipac.us/article3171.html
    I truly believe he thinks the Americans who suffer and die because of illegal immigration are collateral damage. His agenda is the only thing that matters to him.

Quote Originally Posted by tinybobidaho
    My God, how many more this week. It's almost like an epidemic with these freaks praying on young girls. This government needs to clean this country up.
    this is like six in the last TWO WEEKS that we know of.
    because they have been posted here

His agenda is the only thing he wants.

Aint that the TRUTH.
    My mom was married to a mexican. When I was in my twentys. This was a small town, and because I wasnt screwing every guy that walked by, I was a lezzy. He liked pulling his pants down and telling me he was going to show me. My mom did jack poo nothing. Then when I became pregnant, I was then called a whore by this man.
    The experience that I had was a disgusting, person. If I had to do it over I would of went somewhere else and had my baby.
    My mom did nothing, and he was a creep from hell. He thought he was the man. So in this experience and from what has been going on, these men have to show their manhood by doing this. They want the power.
    The man is the head, and he can take what ever he wants and do whatever he wants and no one can say anything about it. Thats the way they teach them in mexico. Woman cant say anything. They have no rights. That is what I had learned since my mom was married to this FREAK.
    Proud to be an AMERICAN

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast