Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Sebastian Gorka, former deputy assistant to President Donald Trump, spoke with Breitb

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by MW View Post
    Judy wrote (excerpt):

Actually we may have lost so many Republicans in the mid-terms because many typical Republican voters are sick and tired of RINO Republicans who support open borders, increased foreign labor, and illegal immigration! Many people probably stayed home simply because they weren't enthused by what they consider traitorous Republicans. With the exception of David Brat and Dana Rohrabacher, we were successful in getting rid of many Republicans who consistently stand against our cause. In some folks book, that's a good thing. If you can't excite the voters, don't be surprised when they stay home on election day!

As for Trump, a lot of us aren't Trump lovers or haters ..... we just expect Trump to keep his promises to us and to do our bidding as he led us to believe he would when he sought out our votes. When he fails to do that and attempts to deceive us, we're not happy campers. It's no secret that Trump has lied and has shown weaknesses at times. Anyone that claims otherwise is probably in denial.

Well, we're winning and you're not, so maybe you're the one in "denial". Whatever, you're entitled to your view and opinions, same as me. Wail away. However, you should man up and take responsibility for the consequences of your words and actions. Not good! SAD!!

Just my opinion.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Trump is a salesman and will sale anything he think he can get folks like you to believe. Trump can't build what he has no funding to build.
    I'm happy, so happy, so incredibly happy, a truly satisfied customer of Trump World. I'm getting stuff I want that I didn't even ask for, it'll never be better than Trump. You want different things than Trump Supporters. Trump Supporters want to win, we want to fix, we want to correct, we want progress, big or small, we want things to be better for ourselves and for our families and children, and for the country, and Trump is doing that on an historical remarkable basis both in content and manner as well as speed. It's unbelievable what he's accomplishing for the USA and all Americans.

So, it seems to me that you're so filled with hate against this person and have been since he announced that your view is well ... extremely and severely myopic.

Just my opinion.

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Judy wrote (excerpt):

Actually we may have lost so many Republicans in the mid-terms because many typical Republican voters are sick and tired of RINO Republicans who support open borders, increased foreign labor, and illegal immigration! Many people probably stayed home simply because they weren't enthused by what they consider traitorous Republicans. With the exception of David Brat and Dana Rohrabacher, we were successful in getting rid of many Republicans who consistently stand against our cause. In some folks book, that's a good thing. If you can't excite the voters, don't be surprised when they stay home on election day!

As for Trump, a lot of us aren't Trump lovers or haters ..... we just expect Trump to keep his promises to us and to do our bidding as he led us to believe he would when he sought out our votes. When he fails to do that and attempts to deceive us, we're not happy campers. It's no secret that Trump has lied and has shown weaknesses at times. Anyone that claims otherwise is probably in denial.

He didn't make any promises to you. You aren't a Trump Supporter and never were. You aren't part of his "base".

Judy wrote (excerpt):

Trump hasn't lied about anything. DemoQuacks and DemoQuack Friendlies are the only people who say that. There may be some who read that and for some untold reason think it's true, but it isn't true. Not at all.

MW
    Quote Originally Posted by Judy View Post
    Trump hasn't lied about anything. DemoQuacks and DemoQuack Friendlies are the only people who say that. There may be some who read that and for some untold reason think it's true, but it isn't true. Not at all.
    Do you ever get tired of talking utterly ridiculous nonsense?

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Do you mean do I get tired of reading utterly ridiculous nonsense? Yes, as a matter of fact I do.

MW
    Quote Originally Posted by Judy View Post
    Do you mean do I get tired of reading utterly ridiculous nonsense? Yes, as a matter of fact I do.
    Perhaps you shouldn't proof-read your own postings.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I wasn't referring to mine.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12