Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Senator Sessions Release on the Dream Act Amnesty

If this is a duplicate, please delete. Mark Krikorian posted Sen. Sessions analysis of the Dream Act amnesty on 11/18/10:
    ---

Here’s the full text of Senator Sessions’ release:

OBAMA-REID AMNESTY PLAN BACK ON SENATE CALENDAR FOR LAME-DUCK SESSION

BILL WOULD GIVE COLLEGE PREFERENCE TO ILLEGALS OVER CITIZENS

Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid has placed S.3827, the DREAM Act, on the Legislative Calendar and has indicated he will seek a vote during the lame duck session of Congress.

In addition to immediately putting an estimated 2.1 million illegal aliens (including certain criminal aliens) on a path to citizenship, the DREAM Act will give them access to in-state tuition rates at public universities, federal student loans, and federal work-study programs.

Aliens granted amnesty by the DREAM Act will have the legal right to petition for entry of their family members, including their adult brothers and sisters and the parents who illegally brought or sent them to the United States, once they become naturalized U.S. citizens. In less than a decade, this reality could easily double or triple the more than 2.1 million green cards that will be immediately distributed as a result of the DREAM Act.

Ten Things You Need To Know About S.3827, The DREAM Act

1. The DREAM Act Is NOT Limited to Children, And It Will Be Funded On the Backs Of Hard Working, Law-Abiding Americans

Proponents of the DREAM Act frequently claim the bill offers relief only to illegal alien “kids.â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: Senator Sessions Release on the Dream Act Amnesty

Quote Originally Posted by Populist
    If this is a duplicate, please delete. Mark Krikorian posted Sen. Sessions analysis of the Dream Act amnesty on 11/18/10:

The CIR raises its ugly head once more.

Thanks for posting this. This is a GREAT analysis of the Dream Nightmare Act. (I think it might have been posted before a few months ago, but I think in this case its good for everyone to review it, especially right now. Most of us have information overload anyway, and can't remember every post we've seen for months.)

I'm going to print this article from original source, and mail to my senators and reps. I doubt if they even know all this about the Dream Act. I think it would be more effective to mail it than to email.
    <div>Number*U.S. military*in S.Korea to protect their border with N.Korea: 28,000. Number*U.S. military*on 2000 mile*U.S. southern border to protect ourselves from*the war in our own backyard: 1,200 National Guard.</

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Wow.

Just ... wow.

This might as well be considered the real comprehensive amnesty.

What does it take to charge these scumbags in office with treason?

They are directly responsible for every crime every killing done by illegals, what do we have to do to remove these people and get the media to print the truth?

Quote Originally Posted by builditnow
    Thanks for posting this. This is a GREAT analysis of the Dream Nightmare Act. (I think it might have been posted before a few months ago, but I think in this case its good for everyone to review it, especially right now. Most of us have information overload anyway, and can't remember every post we've seen for months.)

I'm going to print this article from original source, and mail to my senators and reps. I doubt if they even know all this about the Dream Act. I think it would be more effective to mail it than to email.
    Why isn't this headline news on all news channels?

Illegals

All illegals must be deported and we have to remove from office all the Democrats and in 2012 let's replace Obama because they all support illegal aliens. THey will always support illegals. So we must not have Democrats in Congress and the White House.

Don't forget that affirmative action will give the DREAMERS preference over our kids just because most of them happen to have brown skin.

Everytime I hear the word DREAM anymore, I feel like I'm having a nightmare...
    As Aristotle said, “Tolerance and apathy are the first virtue of a dying civilization.â€

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast