Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Thanks for posting Populist!!

I am sick to death after reading this, crap KEEP CALLING!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    Thanks for posting Populist!!

I am sick to death after reading this, crap KEEP CALLING!!
    You're welcome SOSAD, and yes, please keep calling!

In addition to the Republicans such as Senators Snowe, Collins, Gregg, Voinovich, McCain, Graham, Murkowski etc., please also call the Democrats to who may oppose or have opposed this amensty in the past:

Senators Pryor, McCaskill, Conrad, Landrieu, Nelson (NE), Dorgan.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

It is all about the voter base. Stop and think about it, in California alone 50+% of our students in public school is hispanic. One can only imagine how many are illegal. So Reid and his kind are willing to throw our American students under the bus and educate and make citizens out of the illegal's.

Trust this is not duplicating information here, but there are 21 democrats, 2 independents and 10 republicans up for reelection in 2012 senate race.
    http://bit.ly/aD8EvM

Many of these seats are held by senators from states with serious illegal immigration issues. Voting for the Dream Act is going to be political suicide for them in 2012. Some of them, like Feinstein, are void of any rational thinking and voting for it will actually enhance their political futures.

Some replublicans, like Hutchison have already come out and declared their vote position....the rest of the conservatives should do the same. If even one of them votes for this outrageous legislation, they, too can kiss their congressional seats goodbye in 2012.

I'd add the fact that almost all IAs would qualify for any and all AFFIRMATIVE ACTION programs. Programs that I believe are no longer necessary!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Ratbstard
    I'd add the fact that almost all IAs would qualify for any and all AFFIRMATIVE ACTION programs. Programs that I believe are no longer necessary!
    Even though NE voted to rescind Affirmative Action the illegals and their supporters get around it by giving multicultural scholarships and awards.

Ratbstard wrote

In Ca schools 50+% - Hispanic, white 27% - so how would they get Affirmative Action programs. Seems to me white Americans should be the ones getting Affirmative Action programs.

The bottom line is we owe these kids ZERO, they are the ones who are offended by the American flag on USA soil, run around with the mexican flag, NO DREAM ACT for law breaking ILLEGAL ALIENS RATS who failed to come here legally. WE OWE THEM ZERO!! The fact is the super majority are only loyal to south american countrys so NO DREAM ACT NIGHTMARE

I PRAY THERE DREAM IS CRUSHED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by MontereySherry
    Ratbstard wrote

In Ca schools 50+% - Hispanic, white 27% - so how would they get Affirmative Action programs. Seems to me white Americans should be the ones getting Affirmative Action programs.
    Wasn't it a CA politician that when asked why he kept pushing for AA policies said: "Because YOU'RE (referring to whites) going to need them!"

That's a paraphrase but as close as I can remember it. Maybe another member knows what I'm referring to and can provide the youtube link.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast