Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    They always start these stories off with humanizing friendly info. Favorite food is pancakes.

I wonder what the favorite food of the worker she replaced was? I wonder what the favorite food of the taxpayer that paid her health bills is?

W
    I wonder if that misplaced worker had anything to eat at all. Did his/her family have food? Did that baby have milk or formula? Did she take a hospital room from Mrs. Smith that could not afford her high blood pressure medicine? I have empathy, but this is not about humanizing our enemy, and this young woman, pretty and charming as she may be, IS OUR ENEMY!!! I am a Marine Corps Martini and eggs man myself. The breakfast of champions.
    FAR BEYOND DRIVEN

Damn, Yuliana is 20 years old and she hasn't dropped a little anchor baby yet. Her illegal parents didn't school her very well.

I am interested to know if any of you realize that you are all illegal. The native americans were kicked off this land for you to move in. To them you were the illegal ones. It is mighty hypocritical to move in on the natives, and then bitch when someone moves in on you. The richest, most powerful country in the world, and you can't spare some of your precious money for the people that need it. Legal and Illegal are only standards set by a country. Right and wrong doesn't have anything to do with legal and illegal

I am interested to know if any of you realize that you are all illegal. The native americans were kicked off this land for you to move in.
    I never knew the native americans had immigration laws. Thanks for the info.

And, of course, what happened to the native americans is a perfect example of what happens to a society that fails to control its borders.
    It's like hell vomited and the Bush administration appeared.

garyff,
    I wasn’t alive during the time my ancestors came and formed this country. I had nothing to do with what happened to the Native Americans. History is History and cannot be changed regardless of how you want to interpret it. That being said, this is the United States and you need to accept the fact that we do have laws and those invading our country are breaking them. Breaking the law is wrong; entering this country illegally is breaking the law.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Quote Originally Posted by garyff
    I am interested to know if any of you realize that you are all illegal. The native americans were kicked off this land for you to move in. To them you were the illegal ones. It is mighty hypocritical to move in on the natives, and then bitch when someone moves in on you. The richest, most powerful country in the world, and you can't spare some of your precious money for the people that need it. Legal and Illegal are only standards set by a country. Right and wrong doesn't have anything to do with legal and illegal
    WAY TO GO ON YOUR VERY 1st POST, BUDDY! BECAUSE IT'S THE MOST IDIOTIC STATEMENT I'VE READ ALL DAY!
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

California or ground zero of the invasion
    Back on topic.

www.azcentral.com

Judge throws out deportation case against 'Wilson 4'

Staff and wire services
    Jul. 21, 2005 02:40 PM

A judge on Thursday threw out the U.S. government's deportation case against four young people who were brought to the United States illegally when they were toddlers.

U.S. Immigration Judge John Richardson granted a request to exclude key evidence in the case, ruling that border agents unlawfully singled out the four for questioning based on their ethnic appearance.

Attorneys for the defendants expect Immigration and Customs Enforcement officials to appeal the decision. The unexpected ruling - the judge had hinted in earlier hearings that he wasn't likely to grant any more extensions to setting a deportation date - brought sighs of relief to the four, who exchanged hugs and smiles with their attorneys and others.

Jaime Damian, 20, Yuliana Huicochea, 20, Oscar Corona, 20, and Luis Nava, 21, were on a school trip in June 2002 to compete in a solar-powered boat competition near Buffalo, N.Y., when they drew the attention of immigration officials.

The students wanted to make a side trip to Niagara Falls in Canada. Federal agents looked into their immigration status after a teacher asked whether the students would be allowed to return to the United States with only their student IDs.

The judge on Thursday cited several comments that immigration officials made, including one made to the four youth during questioning. "Maybe in Arizona you don't stand out, but here in Buffalo, you do," the official reportedly said.

In another instance, an immigration official called the school principal, asking that she fax over copies of the four's birth certificates. When the principal raised questions about privacy concerns and the need for such documentation, the federal official reportedly told her, "Look, don't send your illegals to New York."

All four young adults have finished high school, and three of them are either enrolled or have completed college.

If ordered to leave, they would probably have needed to depart within four months.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I THINK MS ROBERTS IS RIGHT ON. IT IS A SHAME THAT OUR GOVERNMENT DID NOTHING ABOUT HER ILLEGAL STATUS WHEN SHE CAME TO AMERICA WITH HER MOTHER. WE NEED TO BLAME OUR GOVERNMENT FOR THEIR NEGLIGENCE, NOT THE GIRL IN QUESTION. LETS SHOW SOME COMPASSION HERE. SENDING HER TO A COUNTRY SHE DOES NOT KNOW WOULD BE WRONG.

John Richardson is obviously only PRETENDING to be a judge. This imposter needs to be removed from the bench immediately.

Every U.S. citizen that feels they received a less than fair ruling from this imposter has a valid lawsuit!

I THINK MS ROBERTS IS RIGHT ON. IT IS A SHAME THAT OUR GOVERNMENT DID NOTHING ABOUT HER ILLEGAL STATUS WHEN SHE CAME TO AMERICA WITH HER MOTHER. WE NEED TO BLAME OUR GOVERNMENT FOR THEIR NEGLIGENCE, NOT THE GIRL IN QUESTION. LETS SHOW SOME COMPASSION HERE. SENDING HER TO A COUNTRY SHE DOES NOT KNOW WOULD BE WRONG.
    This is the attitude that has contributed to the problem!!!! With your line of reasoning, all of the illegals should stay because the government has done nothing about their illegal status. It has to be all or nothing, we can NOT handle all of the illegal aliens that are here now. The law is very clear on how to handle illegal immigrants in our country, for some reason the local, state and federal government do not want to enforce the laws.

This is growing into a major problem and the legal US Citizens are going to get very ugly about it since all the governments (local, state, federal) continue to do nothing!!!!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast