Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Sessions on Release of Criminal Aliens: 'Dangerous Offenders Should Be Kept in Custod

Sessions on Release of Criminal Aliens: 'Dangerous Offenders Should Be Kept in Custody'

by Caroline May 14 May 2014, 3:37 PM PDT
    breitbart

Alabama Sen. Jeff Sessions slammed the Obama administration Wednesday on the Senate floor for releasing 36,007 criminal immigrants being processed for deportation into the U.S. last year.

“These are serious crimes, and criminals, if you’ll recall and kept up with news, are the only group this administration says we are deporting. They don’t even deny that they’re not deporting others who have violated our immigration laws but they promised faithfully they are faithfully removing people who commit crimes unrelated to immigration,” Sessions said. “Well, that’s being proven not to be so.”

On Monday, the Center for Immigration Studies released a report about an internal document which revealed ICE released 36,007 immigrants convicted of nearly 88,000 crimes -- including murder, kidnapping, and sexual assault.

“So these dangerous offenders should be kept in custody. They shouldn’t be released into the general population,” Sessions said. “We has a study of that several years ago: When you take a person who entered the country illegally and they are released on bail, they don’t show up. If they are willing to enter the country illegally and be here illegally if a judge has him set for trial and he releases him on bail we have an incredibly high number who don't show up for trial. It was called catch and release, and was roundly criticized.

“So this is even being done now with serious criminal charges and convictions,” he stated.

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Governm...ept-In-Custody
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I love what Sen. Sessions says about aliens, but legislatively I cannot find much or any action. After a while verbiage becomes a matter of is he judging himself on his best intention, but I have to judge him on his action or lack thereof.

MW
    Personally, I don't care much for your implication. Sen. Sessions has been the loudest voice in the U.S. Senate for our cause and he has never waivered. Obviously you didn't pay much attention the last few times an amnesty bill has come up before the Senate. The man was always front and center, including his actions to alter the bills through offered amendments.

Personally, I commend Sen. Sessions for always being the one person we could count on to support our cause in the U.S. Senate. Honestly, I consider his actions as a spokesman for our cause to be an epic accomplishment.
    Last edited by MW; 05-15-2014 at 04:36 AM.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn