Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Sheehy Exposes Invasion & NAU in upcoming documentary

December 11, 2007
    Sheehy Exposes Invasion Numbers and Merger Scheme
    in Ground-Breaking Documentary

Dear Subscribers and Other Interested Parties:

Dan Sheehy presents a report titled "Building a North American Community," published by the Council on Foreign Relations in May 2005, two months after President Bush and the heads of Mexico and Canada established the "Security and Prosperity Partnership of North America" in Waco, Texas.

On August 20, I was interviewed by a major filmmaker for an upcoming documentary titled "The Promise of Home," a ground-breaking documentary on the immigration crisis in America. Below is the link to the full-length interview, but first I want to tell you what else I did on the day of the interview.

On the morning of August 20, I was the keynote speaker at a meeting at the National Press Club in Washington, D.C., where I exposed the seriousness of the illegal-alien invasion and globalist plans to eliminate America's borders and independence.

It was the same day President Bush attended the third annual summit of the "Security and Prosperity Partnership of North America" (SPP) in Montebello, Quebec. The SPP is setting the stage for uniting the three countries into a single economic and political system — a North American Union — modeled after the European Union. My book, Fighting Immigration Anarchy, was the first to examine the SPP in detail and how it is tied to the massive invasion and so-called "free-trade" agreements.

My talk at the National Press Club was sponsored by the Virginia Coalition for Immigration Reform. I spoke for one hour and showed the audience various U.S. government and Council on Foreign Relations reports. Twenty-five concerned Americans of different races and ethnicities attended my talk, but not one member of the media, even though I was speaking at the National Press Club and my talk was publicized by my sponsor, the publisher of my book, and the club itself.

Instead of investigating and exposing the treasonous plot by the ruling elite to erase America, the major media — better described as a corporate media cartel — ignore the sinister plan or ridicule people like me. Recently, presidential candidate Ron Paul was mocked by Establishment publications such as Newsweek and the Los Angeles Times after the congressman described the sovereignty-ending scheme during the November 28 Republican presidential debate on CNN.

Now I encourage you to watch and share with others the filmmaker's full-length interview with me, where I expose the seriousness of the invasion and globalist plans to eliminate America's borders and independence. The reports I showed during my talk at the National Press Club appear in the interview. An edited portion of the interview will appear in the upcoming documentary "The Promise of Home." Here's the interview: http://www.thepromiseofhome.com/Media/I ... fault.aspx

"The Promise of Home" website also includes full-length interviews of other immigration experts who may appear in the documentary, including Roy Beck, Steve Camarota, Mark Krikorian, and others. These interviews can be found at http://www.thepromiseofhome.com/Media/I ... fault.aspx.

Sincerely,

Daniel Sheehy
    Author of "Fighting Immigration Anarchy: American Patriots Battle to Save the Nation"
    www.fightingimmigrationanarchy.com
    (Rooftop Publishing)
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

...Coming In January 2008...

Immigration is not a Democrat or Republican issue
    ... it is not a conservative or liberal issue
    ... it is an American issue!

Immigration into our country should be regulated according to the desires and dicatates of the American people

... not according to the dictates of corporations, interest groups or foreign governments

... not according to the fiats of politicians and lobbyists or even of foreign nationals who want to immigrate to America

... and certainly not by illegal aliens who have broken our laws and continue to break our laws with every passing day

Immigration into the United States of America — who enters, how many enter, who becomes eligible for citizenship — these fundamental questions should be answered by the American people themselves — and only by the American people

This website is dedicated to the American people, the rule of law and the sovereignty of the United States of America.

It is the promise of home

http://www.thepromiseofhome.com/Home/ta ... fault.aspx
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Oh is that the thing Jeffrey Toobin with CNN refers to as a "figment" of Ron Paul's imagination?