Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Sheriff: Without Secure Border Every County Will Be ‘A Border County’

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Sheriff: Without Secure Border Every County Will Be ‘A Border County’

Sheriff: Without Secure Border Every County Will Be ‘A Border County’

ALEX PFEIFFER
    Reporter
    10:37 AM 04/19/2016

In testimony before Congress Tuesday, a Maryland sheriff said amnesty for minors has led to increased gang crime and warned that without a secure border every county will be a “border county.”

“Open borders, reckless sanctuary policies, and failure to enforce our immigration laws have greatly impacted public safety and national security throughout every jurisdiction of this country. Every single day, more Americans are becoming victims of senseless crimes, being injured and killed by criminal aliens, many are transnational gang members,” said Sheriff Charles Jenkins of Frederick County, Md.

Frederick County is about 40 miles from Washington, D.C. Jenkins said that his cooperation with Immigration Customs Enforcement (ICE) through the Department of Homeland Security’s 287(g) has helped rid his county of many illegal aliens.

“We have very effectively built a wall around Frederick County, given the fact that most surrounding jurisdictions do nothing or very little to cooperate with ICE,” Jenkins testified before the Subcommittee on Immigration and Border Security.

287(g) is a program that allows local police organizations to enforce federal immigration laws, though Jenkins claims that the Obama administration has gutted this program.

The sheriff said, “Since 2008, this Administration has weakened immigration enforcement by dismissing deportation cases, rescinding 287g agreements, encouraging sanctuary policies, and watering down detainer policies.”

“Case by case amnesty, back door amnesty, DACA programs, and the Dream Act were pushed through by executive order,” Jenkins said. He added, “In effect, criminal aliens that should have been deported have been allowed to remain and commit more serious crimes becoming violent offenders.”

Despite his efforts with ICE to deport illegal immigrants in his county, he has still experienced an increase in the presence of international Latin gangs such as MS-13 and 18th Street.

“The criminal alien gang numbers are growing, and the serious crimes being committed are increasing,” he testified. “There is also a nexus between the deferred action on unaccompanied minors and the increases we are seeing in gang crimes.”

Former presidential candidate and conservative author Pat Buchanan feels his views have been vindicated this election cycle, but his next prediction, if proven right, won’t be a celebratory matter as he sees the death of the western civilization on the horizon.

Buchanan ran in 1992 for the Republican party nomination on a platform opposing globalization, unfettered immigration, and the move away from social conservatism. He has been harping on these views ever since.

“What we’ve gotten is proof that we were right,” Buchanan told The Daily Caller Tuesday. While he said, “I would not say that Donald Trump is a paleoconservative,” and, “I don’t think [Trump’s] a social conservative.”

Buchanan told TheDC, “I was just astonished to see him raise the precise issues on which we ran in the 1990s… Donald Trump has raised three issues of real concern to paleoconservatives and traditional conservatives like myself.”

These three stances that Trump hits on to Buchanan’s contentment are border security, economic nationalism, and being “skeptical of these endless wars and interventions.”

“I think many folks who agree with me have welcomed Trump into the race,” Buchanan said. He added while laughing, “the very fact that the neocons seem so disconsolate is the icing on the cake.”

Buchanan is not only opposed to immigration and trade, he is also a staunch social conservative. Trump has had several divorces and has previously held pro-choice views, making it tough for some to support him. Buchanan though said, “I think Trump respects the position of the social conservatives.”

“I do think he would appoint the type of justices that would unite the Republican Party,” he said. The conservative commentator continued on to say, “I think the great emperor Constantine converted to Christianity but he may have killed one of his sons as well.”
    Buchanan told TheDC, “we don’t have any perfect candidates,” but the other options besides Trump are more frightening.

“Neocons offer nothing more than more wars,” he said, before adding that their support for free trade is “almost a religious belief.”
    In 2001, Buchanan released the book “The Death of the West.” He followed this book up with “Suicide of a Superpower: Will America Survive to 2025?” in 2011. When asked if a Trump victory in the United States, and the success of groups such as the National Front in France could offset this demise, Buchanan was not hopeful.

[dcquiz] “Do I think those books stand up very well? Yup,” Buchanan told TheDC. “The West is disintegrating. Its faith is dead. When the cult dies, the culture dies and when the culture dies the civilization dies, and when the civilization dies the people die, and that’s what’s happening to western civilization.”

The conservative commentator was especially grim about Europe, Buchanan said, “It’s hard for me to see how the Europeans survive whether they have the will just given the trend-lines in terms of population and in terms of immigrants pouring in.”

He told TheDC, “I’m not a great optimist about the western civilization.”
    http://dailycaller.com/2016/04/19/sh...border-county/

the death of the western civilization on the horizon.
    Exactly and sponsored by gov'ts in EU & USA connected to saudis & the muslim quest to rule & dominate while businesses achieve higher, unhealthy population numbers for more consumers & dumber ones at that. Pigs used to be fed garbage and that is what they want to be able to do to humans for their profit.
    Last edited by artist; 04-20-2016 at 11:45 AM.