Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Shocking Congressional Testimony-Terrorists Made Citizens

Representative Tom Tancredo Asks Bush about Citizenship Safeguards
    Shocking Congressional Testimony Uncovers Numerous Instances of Naturalized Terrorists

WASHINGTON, D.C. – Representative Tom Tancredo (R-Littleton) today sent a letter to President Bush asking what measures are being taken to prevent terrorists from obtaining citizenship, and offered to assist the President in developing stricter legal safeguards for the naturalization process. The statement came in the wake of new Congressional testimony exposing numerous examples of terrorists slipping through the U.S. immigration system and fraudulently becoming U.S. citizens.

“I think everyone can agree that it will be difficult to keep Americans safe while we are giving citizenship to people like Iyman Faris, Nada Nadim Prouty, Ahmed Al Halabi, and Ali Khaled Steitiye,â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

It used to take quite a bit of time to get citizenship but pro-IA groups have pushed so hard for instant citizenship so they can offset the vote.
    They don't care about who else they push in. Why would they? They don't consider it their mother country.

There are too many congressman with 'stay' loyalties that seem to be having a big yard sale on citizenship and American economic strengths.

I'm afraid, it is falling on death ears.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    According to testimony, of the 1,049,872 immigrants granted U.S. citizenship under Citizenship USA, a whopping 71,557 were later found to have FBI criminal records, including INS administrative actions, and misdemeanor and felony arrests and convictions.
    Correct me if I’m wrong, but is that automatic grounds for rejection of citizenship.

Quote Originally Posted by GREGAGREATAMERICAN
    According to testimony, of the 1,049,872 immigrants granted U.S. citizenship under Citizenship USA, a whopping 71,557 were later found to have FBI criminal records, including INS administrative actions, and misdemeanor and felony arrests and convictions.
    Correct me if I’m wrong, but is that automatic grounds for rejection of citizenship.
    Yep...more government bungling and corruption.

More incompetency in our federal government.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn