Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Six N.C. State Stadium Workers Plead Guilty To Illegal Entry

http://www.wral.com/news/9333881/detail.html

RALEIGH, N.C. -- Federal officials say six men arrested last month at Carter-Finley Stadium have pleaded guilty to immigration charges and are slated for deportation.

Authorities arrested seven construction workers on May 23 at the stadium, where they had gone to search for a fugitive.

The U.S. Office of Immigration and Customs Enforcement said an estimated 50 to 70 workers ran from the stadium after immigration officers and two state Highway Patrol troopers arrived.

The Highway Patrol had asked immigration agents to help them in their search for a driver suspected of causing a prior accident that tangled traffic on Interstate 40 near the Wake-Durham County line.

A teenager from Guatemala who was one of the seven people arrested was charged with illegal entry and possession of false immigration documents. His case was continued.

This is all there is to the story. Hopefully there will be a follow up.

MW
    This is all fine and well, but what I want to know is what consequences did the employers that hired the illegals suffer?

Seems many in the news media are failing to tell us what happen to the employers that are hiring these illeal immigrants. I want the rest of the story.......

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    This is all fine and well, but what I want to know is what consequences did the employers that hired the illegals suffer?

Seems many in the news media are failing to tell us what happen to the employers that are hiring these illeal immigrants. I want the rest of the story.......
    Excatly! What about the employer? 7 pled guilty, are they on a plane back now? Why was the case continued for the kid from Guatamala?? I don't get it. Illegal Entry should be pretty cut and dry.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnB2012
    Quote Originally Posted by MW

Excatly! What about the employer? 7 pled guilty, are they on a plane back now? Why was the case continued for the kid from Guatamala?? I don't get it. Illegal Entry should be pretty cut and dry.
    Probably nothing,or else the media would have said so