Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

SKYY® Vodka Supports Treaty of Guadalupe Hidalgo

SKYY® Vodka, Made in the USA, Proudly Supports Treaty of Guadalupe Hidalgo
    America’s Most-Popular Domestic Vodka Decries Absolut® Vodka’s Suggestion to Redraw North American Map

SAN FRANCISCO--(BUSINESS WIRE)--In 1848, the Treaty of Guadalupe Hidalgo officially ended the Mexican-America War (1846-184. With the signing of this treaty, the United States gained control of what was to become the Golden West, including California, Arizona, Utah, Nevada and parts of Colorado and New Mexico. Today, SKYY® Vodka, the number-one vodka produced in the United States, spoke out against suggestions by Absolut® Vodka to disregard that treaty, as well as the joining of Texas to the Union in 1845, as depicted in Absolut’s recent advertising.

“Like SKYY Vodka, the residents of states like California, Texas and Arizona are exceptionally proud of the fact that they are from the United States of America,â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

And it begins!

Skyy, anyone?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "

Their support of the Treaty of Hildalgo is touching isn't it? I guess they think we're so stupid that we don't recognise a cheap ploy for Aboulut's customers..
    What part of illegal don't you understand?

Glad to hear this. Skyy's the brand I drink.
    <div>"The powers delegated by the proposed Constitution to the federal government are few and defined. Those which are to remain in the State governments are numerous and indefinite."- James Madison, The Federalist Papers No.49</div>

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    Yummy ... sounds like my new mix for a spicy Bloody Mary and Screw Drivers

Wooooooooo Hooooooooo "The Party is On"

Mix that with Calf or FL OJ and you get a "made in USA" adult beverage
    to calm you down after reading about the crimes commited by Illegal Immigrants and the cost to American taxpayers.

I'll drink to that!

Good for them

Three cheers for SKY VODKA!!

I hope all patriotic companies step up and make sure all their advertising is PATRIOTIC TO THE USA and respect our country!

LMAO this made my day
    Nam vet 1967/1970 Skull & Bones can KMA .Bless our Brothers that gave their all ..It also gives me the right to Vote for Chuck Baldwin 2008 POTUS . NOW or never*

I celebrate when anyone makes a public statement supporting the United States with known facts, while not pandering or cowering in the corner because the ethno-centrics may find it offensive or insensitive towards hispanics!

I don't drink, but if I did, I might just contemplate buying a bottle of Skyy.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast