Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

So how many terrorists are crossing the borders?

So how many terrorists are crossing the borders?

By Kay Daly April 1, 2011 10:08 pm

A very interesting FOIA (Freedom of Information Act) request was submitted by the good people at Judicial Watch, and the response should raise quite a few eyebrows. (It should, but of course, the mainstream media hasn't exactly burned up the airwaves with the story, now have they?) The documents finally answer the question about how many folks who have illegally crossed the borders and have been apprehended are from terror watch list nations.

U.S. Customs and Border Protection provided this report to Judicial Watch, but as scary as it is, it should be noted that the Border Patrol estimates that three out of every four people who cross the border evade capture. And then there is the revolving door feature of the border -- as soon as the illegal alien is deported, he turns right back around and comes across again. So who knows precisely how many of these arrests are actually re-arrests?

Tom Fitton of Judicial Watch, gives the highlights of the report:

•U.S. Border Patrol agents apprehended 463,382 individuals smuggled across the border, including 8,905 smugglers. (3,027 of the smugglers apprehended were deemed “deportable.â€
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

The documents finally answer the question about how many folks who have illegally crossed the borders and have been apprehended are from terror watch list nations.
    I hope I do not sound too harsh by expressing these words.

It takes only a fool to not understand most of the illegal immigrants crossing borders are criminals, and most likely have already committed heinous crimes before entering this Country. This includes male and female criminals.

If some Americans could speak and understand Spanish they will be scared out of their shoes to hear some stories about crimes committed by undocumented aliens. How they scheme with each other to commit fraud, and criminal crimes. All I can tell anyone is to stay safe and protect your family from illegal aliens, because they are not the people they pretend to be.

Many undocumented drug cartels, rapists, murderers, and terrorists are crossing borders and the Country they fled from are happy to be free of them is reason for not locating. Illegal aliens thinks the U.S. is a safe haven for criminals, because we Americans are much too soft on immigration laws is reason for such high flock of invasions.
    When you aid and support criminals, you live a criminal life style yourself:

WSB Atlanta did an I-Team story for last May Sweeps where it sent reporter Justin Farmer to the border to find the answer to this very question.
    He got a hold of records from the Detention Center i Florence, AZ., and reported people from yemen, saudi arabia, iran. iraq, egypt, jordan, syria, afghanistan, and pakistan had all been arrested crossing the southern border.

Every illegal alien is a criminal. A terrorist is really a type of criminal. Therefore both belong to the same group. Therefore every illegal alien is either a terrorist or a potential terrorist.