Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree31Likes

Thread: So, Mr. Trump, about this wall... (ALIPAC)

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Exactly, patbrunz. There is no question that Mexico will pay for the wall, and rightly so. It is their illegal actions that have created the need for one to begin with. Of course they should and will pay for it.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Cut off all aid to Mexico and Central America. They are abusing our generosity and our Country. Get the Wall built. Our troops built the Alaska Highway in 10 months...they can build the Wall. A lot of the Wall is there...it needs reinforcing. Start with that nearest the cities.

And we should not detain anybody caught. Turn them right back around. Why are we footing the cost for this. They came through Mexico and they can go right back through Mexico. Including the Cubans, they come up through Mexico and should be turned right back around at the border. No more wet foot / dry foot. I hope that bill gets passed.

Quote Originally Posted by Judy View Post
    Exactly, patbrunz. There is no question that Mexico will pay for the wall, and rightly so. It is their illegal actions that have created the need for one to begin with. Of course they should and will pay for it.

Absolutely. I know very little about international laws, but once we get a decent, America first, nationalist administration in office, I wonder if there could be some kind of legal action taken by the US Gov't against the Gov't of mexico for damages?

It seems like it wouldn't be too hard to prove they are encouraging the illegal border crossings of their citizenry (for example, issuing pamphlets with instructions on how to do it!! ) and it also seems like it wouldn't be too hard to prove we are suffering damages from their citizens illegally entering our nation (thousands of instances in news reports, etc.).

I'm no lawyer by any stretch of the imagination, but based on my limited knowledge, it seems like we'd have a good case. I wouldn't even know what court would handle such a thing. Just putting a thought out there to the universe.
    All that is necessary for evil to succeed is that good men do nothing. -Edmund Burke

1. The term "World Court" may refer to: any of the international courts located in The Hague: the International Court of Justice (ICJ), a UN Court
      that settles disputes between nations. the International Criminal Court (ICC), a court that prosecutes individuals for crimes against humanity and similar crimes.

World Court (disambiguation) - Wikipedia, the free ...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_Court_(disambiguation)Wikipedia

More about International Court of Justice

Feedback

About this result

International Court of Justice - Wikipedia, the free ...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/International_Court_of_Justice

Wikipedia

Peace Palace in The Hague, Netherlands, seat of the ICJ. The International Court of Justice (French: Cour internationale de justice; commonly referred to as the World Court or ICJ) is the primary judicial branch of the United Nations (UN).

NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Thanks johndoe2. I thought of them, but I think they are pretty toothless as far as enforcement of their decisions and in the article it says their decisions are subject to veto power of the permanent members of the UN, so I wouldn't hold out much hope of help from them. Of note in the link you posted:

According to the sovereignty principle of international law, no nation is superior or inferior against another. Therefore, there is no entity that could force the states into practice of the law or punish the states in case any violation of international law occurs. Therefore, the absence of binding force means that the 193 member states of the ICJ do not necessarily have to accept the jurisdiction.
    Basically, the UN sucks. Turning to them for help is a joke.
    All that is necessary for evil to succeed is that good men do nothing. -Edmund Burke

As Americans, we have the right to rectify inequities, and the way Trump is laying it out is actually the proper legal way to do it. We have the right to build a wall and police it. That's what he wants to do. We have the right to make the invaders pay for it directly, indirectly or both. That's what he wants to do. We have the right to deport illegal aliens from Mexico and every other country in the world. That's what he wants to do. We have the right to charge fees and taxes on remittances and other privileges and services. That's what he wants to do. We have the right to withdraw from NAFTA, renegotiate the terms, as well as charge a tax on companies who leave our country, lay off our workers to build plants in another country and back-haul those products into the United States with a tax on US-owned imports. That's what he wants to do. We also have the right to end the War on Drugs, legalize, regulate, educate, tax the recreational drug trade, make it 100% domestic enterprise, no imports, no exports to avoid international complications, and have that $300 billion a year industry owned and operated A to Z by Licensed US Citizens Only. And I hope Trump is thinking about that, too.

Once you have a President like Donald Trump, suddenly everything we want is not only possible, it's highly probable that it will happen on time and under budget.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12