Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

STATES MUST FIGHT LEGAL FICTION CALLED 'ANCHOR BABIES

STATES MUST FIGHT LEGAL FICTION CALLED 'ANCHOR BABIES'

By: Devvy
    December 9, 2011
    NewsWithViews.com
    many links on this post

"If anyone's going to be deported, it's going to be you! ... Get out! We are the future. You're old and tired. Go on. We have beaten you – leave like beaten rats. You old white people, it is your duty to die. Right now, we're already controlling those elections, whether it's by violence or nonviolence. Through love of having children we're going to take over." Augustin Cebada, information minister of Brown Berets, militant para-military soldiers of Aztlan shouting at U.S. citizens at an Independence Day rally in Los Angeles.

It is astounding how many elected public officials support illegal aliens who sneak into our house like criminals in the night, stealing jobs that belong to Americans and bankrupting cities and hospitals for "freebies" they have no right to receive, backed up by federal judges who should have been removed from the federal bench decades ago. In April 2008, the very popular, New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie, prostituted himself during a speech for votes at an event sponsored by the Latino Leadership Alliance of New Jersey by assuring his audience illegal aliens were not really here illegally, but were simply “undocumented.â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

tracking the usurper-in-chief and on his trail

Re: STATES MUST FIGHT LEGAL FICTION CALLED 'ANCHOR BABIES

Quote Originally Posted by Devvy Kidd
    Devvy isn't left, right or in the middle; she is a constitutionalist who believes in the supreme law of the land, not some political party.

That's what enemies of the United States and the U.S. Constitution fear more than "Conservatives" or "Republicans" or "the Tea Party." The leaders of those groups can be swayed, bought, intimidated, or removed. But Constitutionalists' "ruler" (Lex Rex) is not amenable to threats; it can only be disempowered by desertion from its principles or its words.
    One man's terrorist is another man's undocumented worker.

Unless we enforce laws against illegal aliens today,
    tomorrow WE may wake up as illegals.

The last word: illegal aliens are ILLEGAL!

Banned
    Every time we make head way on (I prefer "Jack Pot Baby") travesty.
    Those taking the steps to squash the misinterpretation in the 14th amendment suddenly back off.
    Why is that? Threats from those that can dig worms out of rocks would be my theory. No good comes to a nation that allows such an easy way. Offering up legal economic fraud for Illegals on behalf of their children.
    Just trying to find anything rational about it?

Wow! What an article! The truth said in no uncertain terms! Devvy has a way with words! She really tackles the problems of illegal immigration well in this article.

This article makes me encouraged and fired up! Time to get a new ink cartridge for the printer. I'm copy and pasting this to a document so's I can read it when I need a pick-me-up!

Thanks Airborne for posting such a good find!
    As Aristotle said, “Tolerance and apathy are the first virtue of a dying civilization.â€