Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Steve King Defends Donald Trump: ‘Three Quarters’ of Females Raped at Southern Border

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Steve King Defends Donald Trump: ‘Three Quarters’ of Females Raped at Southern Border

by Alex Swoyer
    10 Jul 2015
    Washington, DC

Rep. Steve King (R-IA) said GOP presidential candidate Donald Trump is right on his illegal immigrant comments, and he added that “three quarters” of young females coming across the border are raped, according to The Hill.

Trump’s comments on illegal immigration during his formal presidential announcement have become a topic of debate.

King traveled the southern border during the time when thousands of illegal immigrant children were pouring through and said he spoke with the individuals taking care of the young females.

“I asked them the question — how many of these girls that go into a transfer home, how many of these girls are raped along the way? And I asked at place after place, the most consistent answer I got was 75%, and I heard Donald Trump say in Winterset, Iowa a week ago Saturday night that 80% are raped. That’s consistent with what I learned,” King said to The Hill’s Molly Hooper.

“So yes, they’re being raped, they’re being murdered they’re being brutalized, and when I know I’ve been challenged on that, ‘well you can’t conclude that (it’s) Mexicans or Central Americans that are doing the raping,’ well, can you conclude anything else? They are being raped, they are victims of rape, and the price for the transit sometimes is, often is, and predominantly is their body,” King stated.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...uthern-border/
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Steve King and Trump need to officially become a team. If Steve endorsed Donald, I think I could endorse Donald. We need to draw Trump out on deportation, Trump did say on 360 that he was going to get the jobs back to Americans I am paraphrasing, but I felt he was just short of saying deportation.

Republicans do not seem to see, the more they move away from Trump, the further he moves away from them. If that continues, republicans are in for a heluva fight for survival, either way that Trump goes. If he wins or loses, he has nearly put them in a box.

Steve king should be the vp candidate.
    <div>"If I had known this I would have picked my own cotton"</div>