Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Student To Be Deported After High School Graduation

Student To Be Deported After High School Graduation

April 2, 2011 10:17 AM

WARREN (WWJ) - An 18-year-old Cousino High School student who has been in the United States with her family since she was 4-years-old will be allowed to graduate with her class in June, but then she’ll have to leave the country.

Ola Kaso was born in Albania. Her family came to the U.S. 14 years ago and applied for political asylum. Their request was denied and a previous attorney did not file the proper paperwork, which meant that the family had to be deported, an action they have fought for years.

The family has now been told they will be allowed to stay in the country until Ola graduates from high school, but after that they must leave.

Kaso admitted to WWJ’s Marie Osborne that her family does not know where they will end up after she graduates.

“I don’t even know where to start over at. I mean, quite frankly, it would be a culture shock. I know nothing but the United States culture, the way of life, the language. I’m completely immersed within this culture. And to move to a place that’s completely foreign to me is just so, I don’t know, its bewildering,â€
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

RELATED

U.S.: Undocumented Hispanic students not targeted for deportation

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-233249.html
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Ola Kaso was born in Albania. Her family came to the U.S. 14 years ago and applied for political asylum. Their request was denied and a previous attorney did not file the proper paperwork, which meant that the family had to be deported, an action they have fought for years.
    Why is there seemingly ALWAYS an attorney to blame in these matters?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Mammo said despite the family’s devastation and confusion about their future, they will comply with the deportation order.
    Like most good parents, they would not dream of separating their family, so they will all go. That;s the way it should be.

This is blantant racism is what it is and should not be permitted. Why isn't laraza and others of their ilk screaming for "justice" here, hmm?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "

Quote Originally Posted by miguelina
    Mammo said despite the family’s devastation and confusion about their future, they will comply with the deportation order.
    Like most good parents, they would not dream of separating their family, so they will all go. That;s the way it should be.

This is blantant racism is what it is and should not be permitted. Why isn't laraza and others of their ilk screaming for "justice" here, hmm?
    Yeah, were's the ACLU?

Quote Originally Posted by Mickey
    Quote Originally Posted by miguelina

Yeah, were's the ACLU?

Exactly. The ACLU works for the corporate masters and Albanians are not part of Mexico's agreement to provide unlimited, uneducated cheap labor at slave wages.
    It's Time to Rescind the 14th Amendment

Sorry Ola but your of the wrong color for the Dems and liberals to give a damn. You must be brown preferably Latino for any of them to give a damn. If only you were born brown or black you could have chosen the platinum platter at entry rather then the sh&t platter.

I feel ALL illegals must go, of ANY color-but at least the kid from Albania is not likely to call herself "the race" and aspire to take over our land like SOME people want to....

Kaso was accepted to the pre-medical program at the University of Michigan. She was also named to the Macomb area conference all-acedemic team.
    I must have missed some very important information, because when I registered to become a University student I was asked if I am a legal U.S. citizen and also had to show proof I am a citizen, before I could attend college, so how can illegal immigrants get into colleges undocumented, and who are paying $30,000 for an Associate degree and BS degree $63,000 for each student to attend the schools and graduate with degrees? Pell Grants are Federal Government funds that assist low income students with paying for college educations.

The budget cuts should start with eliminating Federal Grants for illegal aliens to attend schools and colleges, if they are receiving Pell Grants, which would save billions of dollars yearly.
    When you aid and support criminals, you live a criminal life style yourself:

Think how much money the taxpayers would save if the Supreme Court hadn't decided that "all students present in the district must be given an education". (For the K-12 illegal aliens and anchor babies.)
    NO AMNESTY

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast