Switzerland: Muslim migrant indoctrinated children with jihad terror propaganda during Qur’an class

AUG 20, 2020 8:00 AM BY ROBERT SPENCER 9 COMMENTS

“In one of the films, a leader of the Somali terrorist militia al-Shaabab calls for infidels to be killed ‘as cruelly as possible’. The flag of the Islamic State (IS) flies in the background.”
That’s just extremism, right? It couldn’t possibly have anything to do with the Qur’an’s repeated exhortations to “kill them wherever you find them” (2:191, 4:89, cf. 9:5), now, could it?

“Somali from Bern is said to have radicalized children,” translated from “Somalier aus Bern soll Kinder radikalisiert haben,” by Fabian Eberhard, Blick, August 15, 2020 (thanks to Medforth):
According to the federal prosecutor’s office, A.I. * (38 ) supported the terrorist militia IS. During a house search, investigators found thousands of videos of execution and torture scenes.
The accusations of the federal prosecutor’s office are serious: A. I. * (38 ) is said to have deliberately indoctrinated children with terror propaganda. According to the investigators, the Somali from Bern showed them Islamist violence videos during Koran training courses in order to “radicalize them ideologically”. This is what the indictment, which is available on SonntagsBlick, says.
The Federal Prosecutor’s Office is now demanding a six-month prison sentence for I. Because the Somali did not accept the penalty order, he will have to answer before the federal criminal court in Bellinzona on Tuesday in a week.
Jihad videos on computer
According to the indictment, the victims of the Islamist include two Somali children from Bern. I. “taught” them both from the beginning of 2015 to the end of 2016, which he admits. However, he only taught them the Koran and the Arabic script.
The Federal Prosecutor’s Office sees it differently. Investigators found jihad videos that I. had personally transferred from his hard drive on the computer in the children’s home. In one of the films, a leader of the Somali terrorist militia al-Shaabab calls for infidels to be killed “as cruelly as possible”. The flag of the Islamic State (IS) flies in the background.
12,000 Islamist propaganda videos
During a house search of the accused in December 2016, the police seized data carriers with 12,000 Islamist propaganda videos. Many of them contained scenes of execution and torture. I. had them meticulously labeled and organized.
Even more: Forensic experts were able to prove that the Somali had connected his hard drives to dozens of other computers. And that he organized training sessions for children via SMS.
When questioned, the Somali, who, according to the Federal Prosecutor’s Office, acted out of “deep religious conviction”, said that most of the allegations against him were lies. Anyone who accuses him is likely to be jealous of his “high standard of living”, with cars, beautiful watches and clothes.
I.’s assertions implausible
However, he was not aware that the violent videos on his hard drives were prohibited. He downloaded them from the Internet because he wanted to “find out more about what is happening in the world”.
The Federal Prosecutor’s Office considers I.’s assertions to be implausible. It charges him with propaganda for the Islamic State and related groups, possession of depictions of violence and support for a criminal organization.
According to the indictment, a conditional sentence is out of the question. It is not to be assumed that it will prevent the accused from further offenses.
* Name known to the editor

Photo by I, Daniel Schwen, CC BY-SA 3.0, https://commons.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?curid=2847519

https://www.jihadwatch.org/2020/08/s...5uwcfUMLKxyPwo