Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tancredo Asks for Laredo Border Patrol Chief Removal

http://tancredo.house.gov/PRArticle.aspx?NewsID=1300

Tancredo Asks for Laredo Border Patrol Chief Removal

( WASHINGTON, D.C. ) – Representative Tom Tancredo (R-CO) today called for the removal of Laredo Border Patrol Sector Chief Carlos X. Carrillo following public revelation of Carrillo’s August 15th remarks to a Laredo Town Hall forum.

As reported in the Laredo Morning Times and confirmed by a transcript released by the Laredo Border Patrol public affairs office, Laredo Border Patrol Chief Carlos X. Carrillo told Laredo citizens:

“I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again. The Border Patrol’s job is not to stop illegal immigrants. The Border Patrol’s job is not to stop narcotics…or contraband or narcotics…..the Border Patrol’s mission is not to stop criminals. The Border Patrol’s mission is to stop terrorists and terrorist weapons from entering the country."

“Carrillo’s letter to the editor of the Laredo newspaper did not deny or repudiate these statements. If Mr. Carrillo’s remarks represent a new mission statement not yet published by the Department of Homeland Security, then Secretary Chertoff needs to come up to Capitol Hill and explain this new mission, because it seems suicidal to me,â€

That is plain and simple dialection of duty and subverting the security of this nation. He should be fired immediately. Let's see we have Ramos and other border patrol agents in prison for protecting the border and we have one giving it away. Now who is the traitor and working against our laws.

We need a phone campaign on this one to Chertoff's office.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

“I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again. The Border Patrol’s job is not to stop illegal immigrants. The Border Patrol’s job is not to stop narcotics…or contraband or narcotics…..the Border Patrol’s mission is not to stop criminals. The Border Patrol’s mission is to stop terrorists and terrorist weapons from entering the country."
    Then WHAT DOES CHIEF CARILLO DO!?
    I agree with Tom Tancredo. Chief Carillo seems to be working for the Mexican government and not us. He needs to be fired immediately and replaced with a Border Patrol Chief that defends America. And that includes illegal immigrants, drugs, weapons, human smuggling, and terrorists.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn