Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tancredo Criticizes Bush for Misplaced Border Priorities

Friday, 07 March 2008
    Tancredo Criticizes Bush for Misplaced Border Priorities
    Administration Applies More Scrutiny to Foreign Toys than Foreign Nationals at Border

WASHINGTON, D.C. – Rep. Tom Tancredo (R-Littleton) today pointed to a new toy screening program unveiled by the Bush Administration as the latest example of the White House’s misplaced priorities when it comes to the issue of border security. The program, unveiled this week, dedicates additional federal funds and agents to inspecting foreign-made toys at U.S. ports of entry.

“For decades, millions of illegal aliens and potential terrorists have streamed across our borders with little or no government action to stop it,â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Well Tom you know dam good and well , That border must stay open. Papa Bush can't run his dope near as cheap as with people thur the border .

Some one please tell me what gives Dubya the right or Congress the right to control us ? It is cause We the People are just to passive now ? Don't care?
    Nam vet 1967/1970 Skull & Bones can KMA .Bless our Brothers that gave their all ..It also gives me the right to Vote for Chuck Baldwin 2008 POTUS . NOW or never*

MW
    tencz57 wrote:

Papa Bush can't run his dope near as cheap as with people thur the border .
    You lost me with the above comment - please explain. Are you suggesting that the elder Bush is actually running drugs?

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I'm not only suggesting it . I'm flat out saying it . Bush 41 & Clinton are 2 of the biggest in the world . Profits are used to buy influence . The money they care not for themselves but it's a tool they need . Now i guess you want links . I'll post'em in a few when i switch browers
    Nam vet 1967/1970 Skull & Bones can KMA .Bless our Brothers that gave their all ..It also gives me the right to Vote for Chuck Baldwin 2008 POTUS . NOW or never*

We definitely need more customs inspectors at the ports of entry...that is clear. But, to pull off ICE or Border Patrol Agents who are guarding the border, investigating companies hiring illegals, and going after gang members, to start doing customs inspections is not correct. Tancredo is mostly correct. The issue of inspections is serious, but our law enforcment shouldn't be pulled-off of their current duties to do the inspections. New people need to be hired to do the customs work.

Ostrich