Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Terrific: Illegal alien students registering US voters

Terrific: Illegal alien students registering US voters
    By Michelle Malkin • March 3, 2008 11:09 PM

Sovereignty? What sovereignty? The Tri-Valley Herald headlines a story about illegal alien students registering voters and lobbying for the shamnesty college tuition break DREAM Act this way: “Legal or not, immigrants are getting political on campus.â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

they broke into the country, they will break into the ballot box.

This ought be investigated.!

Quote Originally Posted by alamb

It should be investigated, but "BY WHOM?"
    Maybe a "SPECIAL" council put together by the very ones who have something to gain from the Illegals?
    Just out of curiosity, how many absentee ballots do think have made it across the border into Mexico?
    Our voting & election process is SERIOUSLY flawed, and the Powers that be, LIKE IT THAT WAY! Damn Sad.
    <div>MY eyes HAVE seen the GLORY... And that GLORY BELONGS to US... We the PEOPLE!</div>

Quote Originally Posted by alamb

Hi alamb-welcome to ALIPAC!

Yes it should be fully investigated-this is terrible.

I contacted the local board of elections office in charge of the San Jose area and gave them the information regarding the illegal aliens organizing voter registration drives. The little old lady whom I spoke with was quite taken aback at what I was relaying to her....I sent her the article and and she gave me some other people to contact regarding this issue.

I do hope an investigation develops. Foreign nationals living here illegally HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO BUSINESS getting involved in our elections and worse yet, having ANYTHING TO DO WITH VOTER REGISTRATION. This has got to stop.

The little old lady whom I spoke with was quite taken aback at what I was relaying to her....I sent her the article and and she gave me some other people to contact regarding this issue.
    I bet. Another unwittingly victim of the MSM's attempts to completely sensor anything and everything having to do with their beloved illegal invaders.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Senior Member ourcountrynottheirs's Avatar
    [quote]“I don’t need to live in the shadows anymore,â€

How do you stop illegals from voting if you don't demand some form of ID that proves they are American citizens?
    [b] If we do not insist on Voter ID, how can we stop illegals from voting?

Quote Originally Posted by Jonathan
    How do you stop illegals from voting if you don't demand some form of ID that proves they are American citizens?
    There doesn't seem to be any ID that proves they are American citizens anymore. Driver's licenses, Social Security cards, birth certificates, they are all for sale now, and nothing is done to those found possessing them. I can't remember the last time I heard of someone being arrested for using a stolen ss card or birth certificate to get employment, and being charged with a felony. Apparently, it's ok to do this.

Quote Originally Posted by Steph
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonathan
    There doesn't seem to be any ID that proves they are American citizens anymore. Driver's licenses, Social Security cards, birth certificates, they are all for sale now, and nothing is done to those found possessing them. I can't remember the last time I heard of someone being arrested for using a stolen ss card or birth certificate to get employment, and being charged with a felony. Apparently, it's ok to do this.
    Law enforcement personnel are able to detect fraudulent ID and prosecute those who carry such ID. If we do not insist on voters showing a biometric ID card when voting, millions of illegals will vote and will take over our nation. And then we actually will have a Latin America style police state like the one run by Hugo Chavez.
    [b] If we do not insist on Voter ID, how can we stop illegals from voting?