Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned
    Perry is running scared. Not only did he refuse to meet with the media after the debate, he has been ripped mercilessly by the Dallas NBC affiliate for ducking their interviewers for weeks and then formally refusing a request for an interview. I'm not sure what he's afraid they're going to ask him, but then his record is so poor that the straight answer to almost any question would be an embarrassment.

My husband said Rick Perry should go into acting because he could play every evil politician role perfectly.

After the debate he started running his scampaign commercials, I thought he looked so awkward around those kids. He looked grossed out while he was patting them while they got on the bus. What a loser.
    The John McCain Call Center
    [img]http://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/815000/images/_818096_foxphone150.jpg[/]

Hey guys,
    I'm not in the great Lone Star State but it's one of my faves.

Just want to thank you for the great thread! It was really enjoyable to read, especially since I can't stand perry. I really believe that it's time we take an interest in other State's politics now with all that we have at stake and this thread made it easy.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by TexasCowgirl
    My husband said Rick Perry should go into acting because he could play every evil politician role perfectly.

After the debate he started running his scampaign commercials, I thought he looked so awkward around those kids. He looked grossed out while he was patting them while they got on the bus. What a loser.
    Actually, I was watching one of the few English-language cable movie offerings in my hotel room on a trip to Bavaria and saw Gov. Perry playing himself in a movie about University of Texas cheerleaders who were placed into the protection of the Texas Rangers after witnessing an assassination. The film starred Tommy Lee Jones, but what little I saw was pretty weak.

Anyhow, the point is that Perry is already getting in his film acting chops.

test alipac
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

test jp.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12