Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Texas Congressman: Border Town “Completely Overrun…Virtually No Border in Del Rio, Mi

Texas Congressman: Border Town “Completely Overrun…Virtually No Border in Del Rio, Migrants Are Crossing Back and Forth from Mexico with Ease” (Video)

By Kristinn Taylor
    Published September 16, 2021 at 2:56pm

Rep. Tony Gonzales (R-TX) is sounding the alarm over a sudden flood of thousands of migrants who he says are overrunning the border town of Del Rio and warning there is “virtually no border” as migrants cross the border at will.

On Wednesday Gonzales reported there were over 3,000 migrants being held in an open air detention camp under the U.S. side of the border bridge (that number swelled to over 8,000 overnight), “These photos were sent to my office by local officials in Del Rio. There are currently over 3,000 migrants encamped under the International Bridge in Del Rio. Agents on the ground say this could take weeks to process, and that they’ve received intel of more people on their way…The city is now completely overrun and our border patrol is overwhelmed. President Biden and Sec. Mayorkas need to act NOW.”

Rep. Tony Gonzales
    @RepTonyGonzales
    ·
    Sep 15, 2021

These photos were sent to my office by local officials in Del Rio. There are currently over 3,000 migrants encamped under the International Bridge in Del Rio. Agents on the ground say this could take weeks to process, and that they’ve received intel of more people on their way.

Rep. Tony Gonzales
    @RepTonyGonzales

The city is now completely overrun and our border patrol is overwhelmed. President Biden and Sec. Mayorkas need to act NOW.

12:15 PM · Sep 15, 2021

On Thursday Gonzales toured the border detention camp, “A video from my visit this morning to the International Bridge in Del Rio. Currently at 8300 migrants waiting to be processed with thousands more on the way. Our border patrol is doing everything they possibly can but they are at a breaking point.”

Rep. Tony Gonzales
    @RepTonyGonzales

A video from my visit this morning to the International Bridge in Del Rio. Currently at 8300 migrants waiting to be processed with thousands more on the way. Our border patrol is doing everything they possibly can but they are at a breaking point.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1438534465333170186

12:05 PM · Sep 16, 2021

“More photos of my visit this morning. Right now, there is virtually no border in Del Rio. Migrants are crossing back and forth from Mexico with ease.”

Rep. Tony Gonzales
    @RepTonyGonzales

More photos of my visit this morning. Right now, there is virtually no border in Del Rio. Migrants are crossing back and forth from Mexico with ease.

1:39 PM · Sep 16, 2021

This video posted by Sen. Ted Cruz (R-TX) proves Gonzales’ point. Migrants can seen freely crossing the Rio Grande in both directions between the United States and Mexico, “Illegal aliens continue to flood across the border. Over 8,000 were under the Del Rio International Bridge as of this morning! My team was sent this video by a law enforcement official on the ground in Del Rio. This disaster was caused by Joe Biden.

Senator Ted Cruz
    @SenTedCruz

Illegal aliens continue to flood across the border. Over 8,000 were under the Del Rio International Bridge as of this morning!My team was sent this video by a law enforcement official on the ground in Del Rio. This disaster was caused by Joe Biden. #BidenBorderCrisis

https://twitter.com/i/status/1438574944510746632

2:46 PM · Sep 16, 2021

Update: Over 9,000 migrants now under the bridge, per Fox News reporter Bill Melugin, ” Source on the ground at the international bridge in Del Rio just sent me this video showing the deteriorating situation. Federal source says the number has now increased to 9,300.

It was 8,200 this morning, and about 4,000 yesterday AM.
    Mostly Haitians, I’m told.”

Bill Melugin
    @BillFOXLA

NEW: Source on the ground at the international bridge in Del Rio just sent me this video showing the deteriorating situation. Federal source says the number has now increased to 9,300. It was 8,200 this morning, and about 4,000 yesterday AM. Mostly Haitians, I’m told. @FoxNews

https://twitter.com/i/status/1438583650493378562

3:20 PM · Sep 16, 2021

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/09/texas-congressman-border-town-completely-overrun-virtually-no-border-del-rio-migrants-crossing-back-forth-mexico-ease-video/

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Close the damn border down and send buses to bus them BACK over Mexico's Southern Border or load on ships back home!
    ILLEGAL ALIENS HAVE "BROKEN" OUR IMMIGRATION SYSTEM

DO NOT REWARD THEM - DEPORT THEM ALL