Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I guess their keynote speaker will "Have A Dream" that all illegal immigrants will be allowed to sponge off the United States forever.
    Well I have a dream too. In my dream Lou Dobbs is president. Lou turns to me and says "don't worry AllAmerican, starting tomorrow secure borders and no more illegal aliens". I help Lou take down the Mexican flag from the White House and run up old glory. I hear Lou tell his new gardener (George) to lay the new grass sod green side up.

Then I go home and have a good nights sleep.

"good nights sleep"

And that is what we all need and what we all deserve and this is the peace of mind that makes our country great.

This is also what this administration has cost us.

You can not co-exist with insanity and remain sane.

You have to remove the insanity driving our country crazy.

That means, we have to impeach and remove the Wackident.

I don't know about all of you, but I've been without sleep for a year now; some of you longer than me. None of us can go another year without a normal life which includes that "good night's sleep".

Now lets remove the "nightmare" that's keepin us awake all night; worrying us half to death; destroying our nation; and us in the process.

It's very simple.

It's called Impeach and Remove a President and Vice President who no longer represent the American People.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by Judy
    It's very simple.

It's called Impeach and Remove a President and Vice President who no longer represent the American People.
    they ALL need to go and be charged with treason. the other night, Javier Rodriquez -- a NON-CITIZEN that think's he's a civil right's leader -- demanded full amnesty and legalization and then said they were taking steps to "impeach OUR President" -- as a non-citizen GW is not HIS president
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

Mamie, did he really say he was going to impeach the President? Do you have a link to that article. I can't believe the gall of these people.

If I were a lawmaker, I wouldnt be trying to have any discussions with illegal aliens and their sympathizers.
    If these spinless lawmakers cant carry out the laws that are on our books, and the oath they swore to uphold, then they need to be replaced immediately.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Let them keep marching their employers are going to get sick of this real quick as it costs them time and money. You know what they say "give em enough rope and they will hang themselves"
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12