Like Tree12Likes

Thread: Texas Lt. Gov. Dan Patrick says CNN, MSNBC 'accomplices' in Mollie Tibbetts' murder

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Texas Lt. Gov. Dan Patrick says CNN, MSNBC 'accomplices' in Mollie Tibbetts' murder

By Jessica Chasmar - The Washington Times - Thursday, August 23, 2018

Texas Lt. Gov. Dan Patrick claimed on Fox News Thursday that the Democrats and left-leaning media are “accomplices” in the murder of Iowa college student Mollie Tibbetts.

Appearing on “America’s Newsroom,” Mr. Patrick, a Republican, said the Democrats were dragging their feet on bipartisan immigration reform because they’re trying to politicize the issue ahead of the November midterm elections.

“On the left, it’s pure politics,” he said, according to a clip flagged by Mediaite. “They’re playing with people’s lives. Again, American citizens and people who legitimately want to come here aren’t criminals. They’re playing with their lives for politics.”

Mr. Patrick then attacked the left-leaning media, saying they’re complicit in Tibbetts‘ murder.

“The CNNs, the MSNBCs, most of the print media in this country and the Democrats — they are all accomplices in the death of this young girl and the death of everyone else,” he said, without elaborating.

“And even Geraldo Rivera,” he added. “I’ve never met the guy. I seem to like him — seems like he’s got a good heart. I saw him on Fox saying, ‘I feel badly about this, but—’ There is no ‘but.’ And I’ll be happy to debate Geraldo Rivera any time, any place, anywhere on this issue.”

The body of Ms. Tibbetts was found Tuesday in Poweshiek County, one month after she disappeared while jogging. Cristhian Rivera, a reported illegal immigrant, faces first-degree murder charges in her death.

Reacting to the news of the arrest, President Trump at a rally in Charleston, West Virginia, called the nation’s immigration laws “a disgrace.”

“Should have never happened. Illegally in our country,” the president said. “We’ve had a huge impact, but the laws are so bad, the immigration laws are such a disgrace. We’re getting it changed but we have to get more Republicans.”

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news...bc-accomplice/
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Yep...I agree....I also want the person who signs the release form on any illegal who then goes out and rapes someone to be held responsible!!!!!
    The difference between an immigrant and an illegal alien is the equivalent of the difference between a burglar and a houseguest. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)