Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Texas Senator witnesses border problems

Texas Rep. Thomas Latham witnesses border problems first hand
    By Lynn Proctor Windle, Managing Editor

http://www.mesquitenews.com/articles/20 ... ws/986.txt

No matter how bleak the news stories are, none accurately convey exactly how dire the illegal immigration problem is along the Texas-Mexico borders, says a local Texas legislator who witnessed the problem first hand last week.

Texas Rep. Thomas Latham recently returned from a week-long stint at the border riding along with law enforcement officers and meeting with ranch owners who suffer the brunt of the physical damage from transients moving northward. Latham returned to the border Monday for a second fact-finding mission.

Latham said that surprisingly, only half of those are Mexican nationals, he said. The Border Patrol has rounded up people from South and Central America, China, India and even Brittan, he said.

“Only one in every two persons interdicted are from Mexico. And the had 102 who they couldn’t figure out where they were from,â€
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas

Re: Texas Senator witnesses border problems

I've said before that in order to vote on illegal immigration that the House and Senate members MUST go and stay in Larado Texas or some place awful, so they could see what their vote means. Wasn't it said that 2500 people were kidnapped along the border last year! I remember also that Glenn Beck said he was going to stay on the border story in Larado (?)and he didn't.

We don't need just money thrown at the problem.
    We NEED the laws enforced!!!
    If Palestine puts down their guns, there will be peace.
    If Israel puts down their guns there will be no more Israel.
    Dick Morris

American Consulates worldwide should begin taking out huge ads in all the publications that there will be NO jobs for anyone coming over illegally. Congress needs to eliminate birthright citizenship NOW, the American voters DEMAND it! Employers must be heavily punished if using IA labor. NO bennies, no jobs, no food, nada.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "

[quote]“We need to determine what did right and what we need to improve,â€
    <div>If you love this nation, please stop illegal immigration.</div>

Quote Originally Posted by miguelina
    American Consulates worldwide should begin taking out huge ads in all the publications that there will be NO jobs for anyone coming over illegally. Congress needs to eliminate birthright citizenship NOW, the American voters DEMAND it! Employers must be heavily punished if using IA labor. NO bennies, no jobs, no food, nada.
    Miguelina for President 2008 . I love your passion in expressing the American Patriots thought .
    Nam vet 1967/1970 Skull & Bones can KMA .Bless our Brothers that gave their all ..It also gives me the right to Vote for Chuck Baldwin 2008 POTUS . NOW or never*

Quote Originally Posted by WorriedAmerican
    I've said before that in order to vote on illegal immigration that the House and Senate members MUST go and stay in Larado Texas or some place awful, so they could see what their vote means. Wasn't it said that 2500 people were kidnapped along the border last year! I remember also that Glenn Beck said he was going to stay on the border story in Larado (?)and he didn't.

This statement is astonishing. IF we don't get our military on the border this country may well explode.

“They ram gates and tear things up,â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Gogo
    Quote Originally Posted by WorriedAmerican

This statement is astonishing. IF we don't get our military on the border this country may well explode.

“They ram gates and tear things up,â€
    If Palestine puts down their guns, there will be peace.
    If Israel puts down their guns there will be no more Israel.
    Dick Morris

Quote Originally Posted by miguelina
    I agree completely. I wish they would let us vote to eliminate "birthright citizenship".

People around the world need to know that there is nothing waiting for them here exept jail and deportation, if they dont come LEGALLLY.

RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

On top of all of this we let in millions legally last year...this is not a joke, this is getting serious....I have been saying this is not just about Mexico anymore this is about people from over 100 countrys tramping accross our borders and Mexico is aiding and abetting them!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Gogo

I think the video of Ted Nugent on Fox made a lot of sense when he said, what is the National Guard for?.......to guard the Nation. Why can't we put them on the border and let them arrest anyone that sets foot over a place in our border where you are not authorized to cross. It they resist, the give them the power to protect themselves.
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast