Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

"In their own words, quotes from the protesters"

http://www.tucsoncitizen.com/daily/local/7755.php

In their own words: Quotes from protesters
    Published: 03.30.2006
    On why he was marching: "For my people. Because I don't want this law to be passed. It's totally unfair. This law with illegal immigrants - I don't know the law but I think its unfair and I think it's racist."
    - Jose Nunez, 16, freshman, Catalina Magnet High School
    "I have a lot of Mexican friends."
    They said if they catch you coming with illegal immigrants they're going to charge you with murder."
    - Brittanie Margaritis, 15, Catalina freshman
    "It was for the immigrants, the new law they're trying to make. I don't think they should do it because the United States is full of more Mexicans than there is any other race. You can't have any illegal immigrants in the car with you and it's stupid because once they're here, they're free."
    - Vania Loya, 16 years old Catalina sophomore
    He said he marched "because they (immigrants) need their rights and they're not criminals."
    - Tyler Weyrauch, 15 years old Catalina high freshman
    On why he is there: "To support Mexicans and to support opposition to the bill against illegal immigrants coming into the United States.
    "I think there are actually more people that just want to get out of school than there are here in support."
    - Andres Robles, 15 years old, Tucson High freshman
    Illegal aliens remain exempt from American laws, while they DEMAND American rights...

"You can't have any illegal immigrants in the car with you and it's stupid because once they're here, they're free."
    We can thank the Chimp for this. Every single illegal KNOWS that once you get across the border you are home free. If you get caught by the border patrol, just try it again, eventually you will make it through and Jorge the Chimp won't do a damn thing about it.

But then what can we expect when the Chimp in Chief appopints as the top law enforcement official in the land the child of illegal alien Mexicans, Alberto Gonzalez, the Anchor Baby General. Do you think that a Mexican anchor baby would ever enforce the laws against illegal alien Mexicans, or against those who employ them?

I think that's why the Chimp appointed him, to tell all the illegals subliminally, "Hey don't worry, I've appointed an illegal alien's anchor baby, you have nothing to fear. Just keep trying to come on over, once you're here my Anchor Baby General will never enforce any laws to harm you".
    [b][i][size=117]"Leave like beaten rats. You old white people. It is your duty to die. Through love of having children, we are going to take over.â€