Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Tom Homan: 2020 Dems making promises to illegals 'guaranteeing' Trump win

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tom Homan: 2020 Dems making promises to illegals 'guaranteeing' Trump win

4 hrs ago
    By Julia Musto | Fox News

2020 Democrats making promises to illegal immigrants are "guaranteeing" President Trump's re-election in 2020, former Acting ICE Director Tom Homan said Saturday.

Appearing on "Fox & Friends: Weekend" with hosts Ed Henry, Pete Hegseth and Emily Compagno, Homan encouraged Democrats to continue their pro-illegal immigrant rhetoric.

"I hope they keep talking like this," he said. "Because they're guaranteeing a Trump win in 2020."

"When I talk about Medicare-for-all, that includes undocumented people as well," Sen. Bernie Sanders, I-Vt,, said at a rally in California on Friday. "Public colleges and universities tuition-free -- that includes, as I said earlier, undocumented young people."

At Thursday's presidential debate Indiana Mayor Pete Buttigieg said he would commit to financial compensation for thousands of migrant children separated from their families at the southern border and that they should have a "fast track" to citizenship.

"You can't keep offering enticements," Homan said.

He explained to the "Friends: Weekend" hosts that when incentives are "offered" to illegal immigrants, "more people will come to the country, more people will put themselves in the hands of criminal organizations, more women will be raped, [and] more children will die. And, the cartel's going to keep getting richer."

"It's ridiculous and I hope they keep talking because most Americans don't want this," he said.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/tom-ho...migrants-trump
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

22 TRILLION IN DEBT

Democrats want to provided billions of dollars of free stuff to foreigners, who are illegal aliens, refugees, asylum liars, and TPS with no right to be awarded these benefits.

All of whom will live off the backs of the American middle class and never paid a dime into these benefits. Further bankrupting the working class.

We cannot afford our own housing, school, medical care, bills, and retirement.
    ILLEGAL ALIENS HAVE "BROKEN" OUR IMMIGRATION SYSTEM

DO NOT REWARD THEM - DEPORT THEM ALL