Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

'Touchy' Burglar " arrested. Illegal alien from Hondur

Can't believe it. One of the stations I've been emailing, actually gave a criminal invader's status...using the term 'illegal alien". I'm going to faint!
    No, I'm not so egocentric to think that it is actually my doing....Miami is Hispanic....this is big! If you knew the station, you'd know just how big it is!!! Maybe, enough of us down here see the truth and are emailing!!!!

If you wish, there is a free video on this link. It's more detailed. They think he did a lot more crime, but that the victims are illegals and are afraid to come forward. The Chief of Police says that they shouldn't be concerned in "this city", because they "don't care about residential status," " if you're a crime victim."

http://cbs4.com/topstories/local_story_131170114.html

May 12, 2006 5:52 pm US/Eastern

'Touchy' Burglar Linked Through DNA & Fingerprints
    Suspect Identified as Gilmer Felipe Morales, 22
    He's an illegal immigrant from Honduras
    Gary Nelson
    Reporting

(CBS4 News) MIAMI A man arrested and charged with being Miami’s “touchy” burglar is an illegal immigrant from Honduras.

At a news conference on Friday morning, police described the suspect, Gilmer Felipe Morales, 22, as a text book serial thrill seeker who got his kicks breaking into homes and fondling women in their beds.

The “touchy” burglar, who was known for quietly striking Little Havana and Flagami homes over the past six months, was allegedly getting ready to break into another house around 4am Thursday, when a Miami Police Department Crime Scene Technician spotted him in Calle Ocho and recognized him instantly.

Miami Police CSI technician Ralph Garcia said Morales was a dead ringer for a police sketch that’s been circulating in the area. “When I saw him, I knew it was him. I knew it was him. He matched everything when I saw him,” said Garcia.

Police have charged Morales in five cases but believe he may have committed more than 30 burglaries.
    “The majority of these women were awakened by him either from noise that he had done or, in some cases, he even laid down in bed next to them,” said Lt. John Buhrmaster of the Miami Police Department.

Investigators say Morales’ fingerprints and DNA positively link him to many of the crime scenes but they were never able to match him up to the crime scene DNA earlier because he had never been arrested before.

(© MMVI, CBS Broadcasting Inc. All Rights Reserved.)
    TIME'S UP!
    Why should <u>only</u> AMERICAN CITIZENS and LEGAL immigrants, have to obey the law?!

Good. We get to pay for another illegal criminal's public defender and then his room and board in prison.

criminal costs

yeppers! And probably a psychiatrist, too. After all, he has to be mentally ill?! They don't mention if he has family here?????
    TIME'S UP!
    Why should <u>only</u> AMERICAN CITIZENS and LEGAL immigrants, have to obey the law?!

The poor guy simply looking for a better life is merely expressing his cultural values.

To avoid being racists we need to embrace that beautiful culture gracing us with its presence.

Surely the USA with its racist policies has forced those noble savages to act as they do.

We must revel in the diversity, embrace the multi-culturalism.

It is our duty.

But, I am glad the wealthy elites who lead us are protected from the so-called dangers us commoners are exposed to. The elite's wealth ensures the poverty-stricken bretheren from below the border are kept away from the elites, their homes, their expensive private schools and at the least hint of a threat many millions of taxpayer dollars will be used to protect those elites.

yep

Don't you just LOVE sarcasm!!!
    TIME'S UP!

I wish the "touchy burglar" had paid a visit to my neighborhood. My 45 speaks fuent Spanish.
    <div align="center">"IF it absolutely, positively has to be destroyed overnight-Dial 1-800-USMC"</div>

Touchy Burgler

Welcome wep561,

I see you're from So. Fl. also. Are you noting any slight cracks in media stonewall of the illegal alien situation?
    TIME'S UP!

Re: Touchy Burgler

Quote Originally Posted by curiouspat
    Welcome wep561,

I see you're from So. Fl. also. Are you noting any slight cracks in media stonewall of the illegal alien situation?
    Hey curiouspat, the keyword is "slight". One of the big problems with the local media here in south Florida is the amount of crime commited by illegals that is totally unreported. Since we have been living with this problem for much longer than most of the country and we have a large LEGAL Hispanic population, the local media is very passive. Maybe that is changing. I hope!!
    <div align="center">"IF it absolutely, positively has to be destroyed overnight-Dial 1-800-USMC"</div>

criminality and media coverage

Yep, I would like to see the status on every crime that is reported on. Ok, I'm not THAT naive. I know it's not gonna happen, but I think that the citizens and LEGAL immigrants would be shocked if it WAS!
    TIME'S UP!

Go to traffic court sometime and check out the amount of 'no shows' mostly for driving without a license. It's very easy for them to just disappear and find a new identity. They can buy almost any kind of document that they want (other than a D/L) at the Lake Worth flea market. I know a couple from construction work that have 4-6 different identities.
    Sure, traffic offenses are minor compared to some of the other things that happen around here, but the fact is that illegals account for a high percentage of our crime rate.