Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

A Tribute To The Paul Revere Ride

A Tribute To The
    Paul Revere Ride
    A Rare Honor
    By John McGowan
    9-1-6

Most people at some point in their life are honored with finding a spouse, throwing the first baseball at the big game, or maybe something as simple as shaking the hand of someone famous.

May 29th 2006 a group of patriotic Americans left Denver, Colorado to start their 20,000 mile ride on motorcycles across this once great nation. Throughout their ride we were able to keep updated by reading regular articles written by Frosty Wooldridge on www.NewsWithViews.com and
    updates from Howard Wooldridge at www.21stCenturyPaulRevereRide.us .Within those articles and updates anyone can plainly see the downfall this nation has taken. Our cities that made this nation great are being choked to death by overpopulation, stand-still gridlock, empty manufacturing facilities, bankrupted hospitals and many other problems. How much of this could be reversed by closing our borders, deporting the illegal invaders in this country, and convicting the employers that hire them?

In between these cities are farms, some staffed by foreign workers that might or might not be carrying diseases. Suburban neighborhood homes have more cars than the driveway and front yard can support. Dirty rivers and streams, roadside garbage, and an endless supply of 'birds' flying out of car windows.

I can only image the unspoken / unwritten words that went through the Paul Revere Riders minds as they traveled this nation. Being heartbroken by what their eyes have seen and what their ears have heard from different parts of this nation! Then to be re-energized by simply rounding a bend to a new destination and see mother nature at her most pristine, as if never touched by human hands. Crystal clear waterways, country side views that seem to go on forever, small picturesque family farms, clean roads, towering mountain sides and many more simple wonders that I would like my own sons to experience. This is the America I remember as a truck driver traveling the country just 15 years ago before the illegal alien invasion went into full momentum.

I'm saddened by the reception that these patriots were given as they entered the state capitals. There should have been an overwhelming number of Americans showing up to support the Paul Revere Riders. Instead they seemed to be met with just barely enough English speaking Americans to talk to and were out numbered by illegal aliens, equatorites (someone that was obviously born from a nation closer to or the other side of the equator and whose legal status is unknown) and their American supporters.

I realized all this before they came to my home state of Connecticut. Hoping the citizens of the Constitution State would provide the best turnout the riders had seen yet. I headed to Rhode Island to join the riders as they came into Connecticut. I was immediately given the once in a lifetime rare honor of leading this family of patriots through Connecticut into the Capital of Hartford. We were promptly greeted by approximately 80 protesters and about 20 supporters. The heartache I felt at that moment I'm sure was nothing compared to what had to be built up in the hearts of these riders after 10 weeks.

After arriving we had some quick informal introductions, they set up their display on the capital steps and individually took turns at the microphone to address the small crowd and we were back on the road within an hour leaving the capital. All the while the police kept the rent-a-mob protesters 500 feet away. They maintained their futile attempt to drown out the words of these great Americans and disrupt their peaceful right to assemble.

Thirty miles down the road I had my next honor of shaking hands with five great Americans to say goodbye. I felt more at home with these individuals in the three hours that I spent with them and riding with them than I have felt living in my home state of Connecticut my whole life.

The elderly have the heart to defend this great nation but are losing the capability due to age. Our youth is fully capable of restoring this nation to its former status but is ignorant to what that former status is.

Wake up America! The nation you know doesn't exist anymore. Stop being fooled by your memories of what this nation used to be. You continue to watch the same movies, with the same actors, constantly showing the same America in the background as if it hasn't changed in the past 30 years. Stop making sports, music, bars or any other distraction the most important part of your life and educate yourself to what truly matters. Stop thinking the wars that are being fought in this world are everywhere except in this country. This country is at war for its very survival and five patriots both men and women mounted their iron armor to sound the battle cry. What are you going to think of the next time you hear a motorcycle ride by?

So to Cindy, Micha, Rich, Howard and Frosty the greatest patriot family that I have ever had the honor of being a part of, even if only for one day, Godspeed and God bless.

Uncle Sam

http://www.rense.com/general73/tribute.htm

UB

A Tribute To The Paul Revere Ride

Wonderful letter John. My wife and I were fortunate enough to host Frosty and the PRR team 1 night during the ride. Your words are our exact sentiments. I wish we could have said it as well and as honestly as you. They were as warm and wonderful as your letter indicates. Thank you.

UB
    If you ain't mad, you ain't payin' attention = Terry Anderson.

This tribute is wonderful. I hope that the warmth these "soldiers" felt from the few attending their rallies is enough to sustain their resolution to maintain the fight and has lit a fire under those who experienced the sincerity of their words and deeds.