Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

A True Story: Illegals are Voting Now

From North Carolina Conservative Newspaper....

(LINK)...
    http://www.northcarolinaconservative.co ... om=&ucat=&

A True Story: Illegals are Voting Now

The incumbent greets voters at the polls on Election Day. He has chosen the most populous county among the ones he represents – even though they are all quite rural.

A woman approaches him and says, “I wanted you to know that I voted for you!” Excited by this news from the voter, the candidate shakes her hand and thanks her for her support.

The woman then leans towards him and quietly whispers, “Now, do you think you can help me get my green card?”

Yes, you heard correctly. An illegal alien voted in the election. How is this possible? Let me explain.

In NC, you are not required to prove legal status to get a driver’s license. When applying for a license, everyone is asked if they want to register to vote.

When we go to the polls to vote, we are required to give our name, have it checked off the list of registered voters, confirm our address and sign a voter card. That’s it. At no time are we required to present a photo ID or show proof of citizenship.

If illegals are voting in rural NC, you know it must be happening all over our country. Millions of illegal are voting, perhaps even affecting the outcome of our elections.

This is happening in NC and all around the country. I for one am ready for NC to change the laws on requirements for obtaining a driver’s license AND for voting in an election.

How about you?

Mary Paige Forrester
    Greenville, NC

19 May 2006 by Editor

This is it in the nutshell. To register to vote I at no time had to prove my citizenship. Everyone here keeps talking about voting them out but if the illegals are voting (and I know they are) we are in huge trouble. I think it might be too late by November anyway and definitely too late by 2008.

This is outrageous!! My eldest daughter had to have a birth certificate, plus a picture identification card to prove that she was an American citizen just to take her SAT's !!!

this woman admitted to impersonating a U.S. citizen and fraud -- just what we need.

I don't think legal alien's should be given driver's license, they should receive a driving permit that is valid for 1 year only subject to renewal based upon legal status.

there should be a way to determine whether a person is a legal citizen of a state
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

Who is in control?

I wonder if all our efforts will be in vain as all the militant organizations LaRAza, MeCha, Voca, and illegal alien advocates are aiding and abetting illegal alien voting while our cheap senate and administration for hire by drug cartels, the Mexican Mafia and Vincente Fox turns a blind eye. If illegal aliens vote our struggle will be a truly difficult one if not impossible.

A set of rules for them and a set of rules for us. I don't doubt one bit there's thousands voting illegally. If not more. During these past March votes they used the new high tech voting machines....made in SouthAmerica and they aren't sure how accurate they are. To me that's insane enough to purchase voting machines for our government from a foreign country. I'm ready to go back to paper ballots coz I don't trust these guys as far as I can spit.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

To register to vote I at no time had to prove my citizenship.
    dlm1968, same here in CA. School buses would bring large numbers of people in on election day in the neighborhood I used to live in. And my neighbor used to get a kick out of saying that "a guy who died in 1986 just voted in the last election" back in 2000.

I hope a NC resident forwards this to their Reps!
    Do not vote for Party this year, vote for America and American workers!

Quote Originally Posted by moosetracks
    I hope a NC resident forwards this to their Reps!
    I just sent this out to Rep. Patrick McHenry
    "My ancestors gave their life for America, the least I can do is fight to preserve the rights they died for"