Like Tree17Likes

Thread: Trump Admin Blasts California over Appointment of Illegal Alien to State Office

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Trump Admin Blasts California over Appointment of Illegal Alien to State Office

by JOEL B. POLLAK
    19 Mar 2018
    1,614 comments

The Trump administration is criticizing the State of California over a decision to appoint an illegal alien, Lizbeth Mateo, to a statewide office for the first time.

Mateo was appointed last week to the Student Opportunity and Access Program Project Grant Advisory Committee by the State Senate Rules Committee.

A Trump administration official told Breitbart News on Monday: “California continues to break new ground in an effort to thumb their nose at the rule of law.

“Their message to the world is clear: California’s ‘leadership’ is willing to protect anyone — including criminals — in an effort to score political points. Intentionally undermining public safety in this manner is not an equation that bodes well for Californians.”

Mateo was brought to the U.S. from Mexico at the age of 14 by her parents, who are also illegal aliens.

Unlike other so-called “Dreamers,” Mateo is not eligible for the Obama administration’s Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) program. In 2013, she returned to Mexico and visited family in Oaxaca before attempting to cross the border illegally back into the U.S. as part of a protest. She was arrested and detained at the border before being released after she petitioned for asylum.

State Senate President pro Tem Kevin de León (D-Los Angeles) celebrated her appointment by calling Mateo “a courageous, determined and intelligent young woman who at great personal risk has dedicated herself to fight for those seeking their rightful place in this country.”

14 Mar
    Lizbeth Mateo, Esq.
    @LizbethMateo
    In #lawschool I often wondered if I was fit to b in #lawjournal, #mootcourt bc not many ppl w/ my same background did. I always went for it bc even if I felt inadequate I thought I could add something of value. I hope to do the same w/ @StudentAidCommission. #undocumentedunafraid https://twitter.com/AraceliMartinez/...76293850447872

Lizbeth Mateo, Esq.
    @LizbethMateo
    Thank you Sen. @kdeleon for appointing me to the CalSOAP Advisory Committee. I look forward to working w/ the rest of the committee & the Student Aid Commission in such important task - increase the accessibility of postsecondary education opportunities for low-income students.
    5:44 PM - Mar 14, 2018

Mateo is also an attorney and a member of the California State Bar.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...-alien-office/
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

This is outrageous!! I guess U.S. citizenship doesn't mean anything anymore.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

What is Trump going to do about it?

When is Trump going to stop catch and release and start turning them away at the border?

When is the Wall going to be built?

When is Trump going to END DACA...we want NO deal...we want the whole family deported!

When is Trump going to Audit the IRS, Welfare and Food Stamp offices and STOP illegal aliens getting OUR taxpayer funded benefits! Fire those government employees awarding benefits to ILLEGAL aliens!

When is Trump going to get illegal aliens and their anchor rats OFF our healthcare!

Cut foreign aid money to Mexico and Central America from OUR budget...it is our money!
    ILLEGAL ALIENS HAVE "BROKEN" OUR IMMIGRATION SYSTEM

DO NOT REWARD THEM - DEPORT THEM ALL

When these illegal aliens come out of the shadows, ICE should make them a high priority for deportation. This woman does not have DACA protections, so grab her and ship her out!

If Trump was really outraged, why not simply pick up his phone and order ICE to immediately arrest and deport Lizbeth Mateo? Probably because he is all hot air and nobody can trust a word out of his mouth.

Share this message on (Facebook HERE) .. (Twitter HERE) ..(GAB HERE)
    Last edited by ALIPAC; 03-19-2018 at 05:06 PM.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

California is just trolling.
    They are just seeing how much they can make people mad with, what they call, the "phenomenon of migration".

ALIPAC Calls On Trump Administration To Deport illegal alien Lizbeth Mateo

For National Release | March 21, 2018

Share this message on (Facebook HERE) .. (Twitter HERE) .. (GAB HERE) .. (ALIPAC HERE)

https://www.alipac.us/f8/alipac-call...-mateo-356976/

Lizbeth Fabiola Mateo-Jimenez - #315936

Profile Information

The following information is from the official records of The State Bar of California.
    Bar Number: 315936
    Address: Law Offices of Lizbeth Mateo, P.C.
    541 W Pacific Coast Hwy
    Ste A
    Wilmington, CA 90744-2555
    Map it
    Phone Number: (800) 875-0158
    Fax Number: (800) 875-0158
    Email: lizbeth@mateolaw.co

NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn