Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree94Likes

Thread: Trump: I'll have 11 million illegals gone in 2 years

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

MW
    Quote Originally Posted by United States First View Post
    I have been at this issue for well over a decade and while I think Trump will seal the border as well as anybody; respectfully beyond that I see no real evidence that he will be any better on the Illegal Immigration Issue than any other Amnesty Loving Politician.

My comments are not what most would like to hear but out of respect to all of you, "I have to say it as I see it and how the Facts Pan out". I see a lot of good Americans desperate for a real solution on the Illegal Immigration Issue being sold a bill of sale by a good salesman's, (Donald Trump's) hard line Rhetoric while many American's pay very little attention to the LACK of substance Trump has to back up his sales pitch.

Consider this:

1. Trump has no real substance to his Immigration talking points, no real understanding of the facts on the issue, and no real history of a recorded position on the issue. Beyond that Trump has good attention Grabbing Hard line Talking Points and a media that is on a feeding frenzy of every word Trump says and than Trump has a policy Letter that Trump had no idea how to write, so he reportedly he had Jeff Sessions write it for him. http://time.com/3999767/trump-policy-paper/

2. Get them out in 2 years good Rhetoric. It took us 29 years from 1986 to get us to this point and Trump proposes a quick fix which he doesn't say how he will accomplish it because he has no idea. This smells of a disaster, quick fixes don't work. Even the most aggressive mass round up, it would take years with all the Lawyers lined up to Protect Illegals and add to that the Pure Immense population of this nation and Illegals. That is UNLESS Trump plans on following in the footsteps of Obama and makes up the law as he goes along, can you say martial law or something close, which steps on all our rights and smells disaster.

3. Probably MOST important in the few talking points Trump repeats "
    If we have wonderful cases, they can come back in" a few weeks ago he said "We got to move 'em out, we're going to move 'em back in if they're really good people," http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/is...rticle/2569293

Even more wide open to Amnesty is the attached video interview with Trump, where he wants to deport the criminals but the others can come back in Legally. He wants to get them out and have an expedited way to get them back in legally. I GOT NEWS FOR ANYBODY BUYING THAT GARBAGE Trumps is talking a TOUCH BACK POLICY which is a Gimmick and he is talking Amnesty with the same rewards as any other Amnesty Legal Status and Jobs and you know what: Trump doesn't even count out giving the Illegals an added reward of Citizenship for Breaking our Laws. Here's the video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KveO...ature=youtu.be

4. One more thing listen to the video interview again Trump has no idea what he is talking about on solving the Healthcare or the Immigration Issue he just basically says we have to fix it, but he has no substance of knowledge how to do that, he hasn't a clue.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KveO...ature=youtu.be

Lastly there is only one real Politician in the race for President who really seriously "GETS IT" when it comes to the issue of Immigration Legal and Illegal", one Candidate who has a serious well defined Policy Plan and only one Candidate who really understands the Issue of Immigration, Rick Santorum. But that's not the current discussion. We will need to discuss that later, as a matter of fact we can compare Trump and Santorum side by side, Trump doesn't even come close, now that I have seriously looked at the facts on Trump.
    You make some very good points. Especially concerning to me is #3. An expedited return could very well be the touch back policy of old. We've heard all of this rhetoric before and have been burned repeatedly by various politicians over the last couple decades. It's going to take more than two months of tough talk to win my trust. However, it's starting to look like Trump is the only game in town with Walker and Santorum polling so poorly. I would have loved to had a choice between Santorum, Walker, and Trump going into the primaries. Right now they're the only three on my list for consideration. Cruz would be on my list too if he would come off of his desire to open the floodgates for legal immigration. I hate throwing all my eggs into one basket, especially when I'm not yet convinced that basket is strong enough to support them.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Trump is right; we can get rid of illegals in 2 years

September 12, 2015
    By Ed Straker

Donald Trump was asked how long it will take to get rid of our illegal aliens. He was asked if it could be done in five to ten years. That's the answer most politicians give to any question, such as balancing the budget--it's a long enough time frame so they will be out of office before they are held responsible for not delivering on their promises.

But to his credit, Trump said deporting illegals was doable not in five to ten years but 18 months to two years. He is the first candidate to call for deportation of illegals and to set a short, definable timeline. Of the other candidates, Ted Cruz has been silent on deportation, while Jeb and Ben Carson have called for amnesty for illegal aliens. (And Scott Walker has had all of the aforementioned positions.)

But how can you get rid of 11 million illegal aliens, or even more, in 2 years?

Quite easily. First of all, we know exactly where they are. They are not "hiding in the shadows". Their kids are very conspicuous, because they are the ones in our schools who don't speak a word of English. They can be tracked from there alone. The Supreme Court has said that illegals are entitled to an education, but the constitutionality of that decision is questionable, and the Congress can act to limit the jurisdiction of the Court.

Second, once some illegals are deported many others will leave.

Third, once e-verify becomes mandatory, and illegals are cut off from welfare, most will leave of their own accord.

What it requires is a President who will say no to the Courts, who created many of these rights for illegals. As I've said, the Congress can limit the authority of the Courts in this regard. But even if Congress doesn't act, a President can declare that the Supreme Court has no authority in this area. Most Presidents would not do this, but a President Trump might. As Mark Levin says, Where in the Constitution does it say the Supreme Court has the final word on everything? The answer, nowhere. If we had an assertive President, it could get done.

I am impressed that Trump is the first and only candidate to set a timeline for getting rid of illegals. I have no idea what he would actually do as President, but I love the way he is pushing the debate in this direction. The liberal media/establishment Republican thought has been "It's impossible to get rid of so many people!" but by making it a quick, short-term goal, Trump is once again making the unthinkable, thinkable.

http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/...n_2_years.html
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Hi Judy:

I acknowledged he has a Policy Letter so what are you saying? The following is not directed to you since I am not sure what you were getting at.
    Anyway, anybody can have a Policy written by somebody else because they know little to nothing about the issue. To here Trump talk about the issue he doesn't state any substance of the policy letter, in other words he either doesn't know what is in the policy letter or he just plainly doesn't understand it, so he stays away from the specifics because he knows he doesn't want to be made a fool by trying to explain something he doesn't understand. Besides are we to trust somebody who has just evolved on the issue as a matter of fact Rick Santorum has been steadfast and unwavering on this issue for years and he actually knows what he is talking about. Most of the good positive things for immigration in Trumps Policy well Santorum has been talking about for years, Trump just borrowed them. Listen to Rick Santorum explaining his Policy with the National Press Corps August 20, 2015 http://www.press.org/news-multimedia...-rick-santorum In 2012 and before, Santorum talked just as straight forward about the issue, he is consistent and can be trusted. But this isn't about Santorum so I regress.

Now on to the Amnesty part where Trump keeps changing his position on who can come back in and yes Trump is talking Amnesty via a Touch Back Gimmick. Since when are we accepting an unspecified number of people being given Amnesty all based on guidelines Trump has has no idea what they are or will be. But Trump gets his cake and can eat it to because he gets to define who can come back in because we didn't get it in writing. He doesn't know or explain, so we don't know either! My bet is he has no idea what he will define as "wonderful cases, really good people, or is it where he want to deport the criminals but the others can come back in Legally, giving yes quite possible millions Amnesty. Which is it, we don't know if it is 10 Illegals or 10 million plus. Besides the Amnesty Qualifiers of cutting in Line, Legal Status, and the job they can steal legally from the American Worker Trump doesn't count out giving them an additional reward of Citizenship.
    Now on to getting them out in 2 years I refer back to what I said in #2 of my initial piece, it won't happen. I will add one more thing a good Policy letter is being countered by exemptions of "really good ones, ect" that way he still can follow his policy guidelines but the Touch Back Policy makes the Policy Letter not applying to possible 10 or millions.

One last thing, I think it is quite possible what Trump is doing here is? We all know he always talks about being such a good negotiator, he probably is and I'd like to propose the negotiation game he is possible playing here. He is quite possible negotiating his immigration stance with the American People as his ticket to the White House. To be more specific, with the Republican Base to secure the nomination. His starting position was pretty much a massive amnesty, well the base didn't buy that and he knew he'd be fired so he changed his position again and again now to wonderful cases so as to seal the nomination but what holds him to that deal? Nothing. A lousy deal regardless as he gets to decide how many he will Amnesty. Who does he deal with in the General Election and where does his negotiations go from there? One thing for sure is Trump is not being a straight shooter with the American people and he is attempting to sell us a car with no warranty or guarantees, and he is the car that will sit in the White House and he is the driver too.

Think Trump wouldn't play this game with the American People, think again who you are dealing with someone who lives to Negotiate and he knows the basic rules: you don't show your hand till it is too late to do anything about it!

Fact is, if this was anybody else with the contradiction of a good Policy Letter with his Open Statement of Amnesty possible applying to millions, however he defines it, we would laugh anybody else off the ballot unless we didn't realize the blurred picture they really were painting with all the outs they had.

I want this Immigration Issue fixed as much as anybody but I am not buying it from Trump too many things he is doing is inconsistent with a good business decision when our Country's future is at risk, risks we would not normally accept from a Politician so why from a Negotiator who will also be a politician?
    Last edited by United States First; 09-12-2015 at 08:12 PM.

I'm with Trump!Does anybody know how many illegals Jorge Ramos will take under his roof?How about Obama?And where is Obama going to live after office?Problably not in the U.S.A, after all he sold out our country for a real sleazy reason.Why would he want live in the U.S.A. when his Iran buddy wants to destroy Israel our alley and us here at home?Mr. Trump if you become president how about sending 10,000 Syrians and the bad illegals to where ever Obamas chooses to live.And how about signing an executive order law into place to make just the Democrats and Republican Establishment pay for these illegals education......................................... .........

Quote Originally Posted by Patriot E. View Post
    I'm with Trump!Does anybody know how many illegals Jorge Ramos will take under his roof?How about Obama?And where is Obama going to live after office?Problably not in the U.S.A, after all he sold out our country for a real sleazy reason.Why would he want live in the U.S.A. when his Iran buddy wants to destroy Israel our alley and us here at home?Mr. Trump if you become president how about sending 10,000 Syrians and the bad illegals to where ever Obamas chooses to live.And how about signing an executive order law into place to make just the Democrats and Republican Establishment pay for these illegals education......................................... .........
    Welcome to Alipac, Patriot E!
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I believe he can.

United States First, we all have our own opinions about candidates. While many here like Trump, including myself, there are many who still like other candidates as well. It's still early so a lot can happen by the time of the Convention and General Election.

Judy the link you have is only a link to a brief summary from Santorum's web site not a full policy position for Santorum. I would suggest you review his NPC Immigration Policy news conference for starters to even attempt to compare apples to apples. http://www.press.org/news-multimedia...-rick-santorum Beyond that I will put Santorum's expertise on the issue up against Trump any day, so who is Trump to listen to in the White House? Santorum has the expertise on Immigration to know what is BS and what is not, as well as the expertise in most every other issue. Beyond that I would put my trust in Santorum any day, he has been consistent, thorough, steadfast, and hits the issues head on for years not by playing games. I'll go with the Pro not a Beginner who has just evolved on the issue, Santorum says what he believes and his word is one that can be trusted, he is a Man of his Word. WE (you and I don't know that about Trump) especially in light of his unexplained Touch Back Amnesty Talk.

To Goldenaze: Interpret Trump's strategy as you wish but I take him at his word and his word is consistent with Amnesty and a Touchback Policy not a Gimmick or a Ploy to Trick American Society to go along with him by using another Gimmick on a Gimmick to Trick the American People into thinking he is not actually doing Amnesty as you would describe his trick on a trick. If your idea of Trump's strategy is correct Trumps not what I'd call honest or trustworthy to his word. I'll take the Person I can trust not to deceive me and who will still do the job. By the way go to Trumps website https://www.donaldjtrump.com/ and click Positions, his only Position is on Immigration, so are we just to Trust somebody (who you say is tricking us) on every other issue out there. That Position Page tells me one thing exactly Trump is running just on the issue of Immigration because there are plenty of people willing to just trust him regardless, not me and not with my Country. Goldenaze I'd challenge you to listen to Santorum for as many hours of viewing as you have Donald Trump and you would really find sincere and an unwavering message by somebody who really knows the issues inside and out and who is true to his word and to the American Citizens and Worker's future not to some special interest.
    Last edited by United States First; 09-12-2015 at 10:01 PM.

Judy: I agree completely with that comment of yours "It's still early so a lot can happen by the time of the Convention and General Election." So I hope we all will do extremely through vetting of Candidates, that goes for us all.
    Last edited by United States First; 09-12-2015 at 10:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by United States First View Post
    Judy the link you have is only a link to a brief summary from Santorum's web site not a full policy position for Santorum. I would suggest you review his NPC Immigration Policy news conference for starters to even attempt to compare apples to apples. http://www.press.org/news-multimedia...-rick-santorum Beyond that I will put Santorum's expertise on the issue up against Trump any day, so who is Trump to listen to in the White House? Santorum has the expertise on Immigration to know what is BS and what is not, as well as the expertise in most every other issue. Beyond that I would put my trust in Santorum any day, he has been consistent, thorough, steadfast, and hits the issues head on for years not by playing games. I'll go with the Pro not a Beginner who has just evolved on the issue, Santorum says what he believes and his word is one that can be trusted, he is a Man of his Word. WE (you and I don't know that about Trump) especially in light of his unexplained Touch Back Amnesty Talk. To Goldenaze you interpret Trump's strategy as you wish but I take him at his word and his word is consistent with Amnesty and a Touchback Policy not a Gimmick or a Ploy to Trick American Society by using another Gimmick to Trick the American People into thinking he is not actually doing Amnesty as you would describe his trick on a trick. If your idea of Trump's strategy is correct Trumps not what I'd call honest or trustworthy to his word. I'll take the Person I can trust not to deceive me and who will still do the job. By the way go to Trumps website https://www.donaldjtrump.com/ and click Positions, his only Position is on Immigration, so are we just to Trust somebody who you say is tricking us on every other issue out there. Well just trust in Trump on Everything regardless of the issue. That Position Page tells me one thing exactly Trump is running on the issue of Immigration because there are plenty of people willing to just trust him regardless, not me and not with my Country. Also Goldenaze I'd challenge you to listen to Santorum for as many hours of viewing as you have Donald Trump and you would really find sincere and an unwavering message by somebody who really knows the issues inside and out and who is true to his word and the American Citizens and worker as his primary concern not some special interest.
    I'm very familiar with Rick Santorum. This isn't the first time he's run for President, and I was familiar with him when he was a US Senator in Pennsylvania. There's no problem with you or anyone else supporting Rick Santorum.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast