Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Trump on Illegal Immigrants: "We're Going To Get Them The Hell Out Of Our Country"

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Trump on Illegal Immigrants: "We're Going To Get Them The Hell Out Of Our Country"

Video at source link.
    ~~~

Posted on August 24, 2015

In an interview with FOX News' Bill O'Reilly on Monday night, presidential candidate Donald Trump promised illegal immigrants will be out of the country on day one of his presidency.

"We are going to get them the hell out of our country," Trump said. "They shouldn't be here in the first place. They will be out so fast your head will spin."

DONALD TRUMP: We have no choice. I’m sorry, Bill. We have to bring them out and if they’re wonderful people which I’m sure they will be and we have so many wonderful people, we will bring them back in an expedited fashion. We are land of laws, we have borders, you said it, they’re illegal immigrants. They’re not supposed to be here. Mexico won’t take them. Mexico is the toughest there is, almost in the world in terms of getting people to come in, they can’t come in, you can’t become a citizen of Mexico. They laugh at us, they can’t believe the stupidity of the United States. We have no choice. We will bring them back if they’ve done a good job...

I don’t want to do it. I have a bigger heart than anybody running, but we have a country that’s totally out of control. We have no laws anymore we have no order. We don’t even know how many people are in here illegally. We have to get a process started. Bill, let me just tell you something. You’re asking me about illegal immigration. If it weren’t for me, this whole session, all of these people that you’re interviewing every night, they wouldn’t be talking about illegal immigration. It’s a huge problem in this country. I brought it up and Bill, I took a lot of heat for it...

You know, the gangs that you are talking about in Baltimore and in Chicago and in Ferguson and all this stuff, you know many of those gangs are illegal immigrants. These are tough dudes. They would be -- if I'm elected, they are going to be out of there day one. We are going to get them the hell out of our country. They shouldn't be here in the first place. They will be out so fast your head will spin.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/vid...r_country.html
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Yes, get them the hell out of here! That is what every single American is sitting at home wishing, wanting, dreaming of, working for and by God in 2016, you can bet your ass that's what they'll be voting for. No doubt about it. This issue is the Number One Issue of the 2016 Elections and any stupid person who wants to give them citizenship, tax credits, jobs, health care, legal status, Medicaid or a work permit will not win the election.

That's already a done deal. So all you stupid people still talking and thinking as if this is still some matter than remains open for debate that you can manipulate to win an election by sucking up to illegal aliens instead of Americans, you're not only wrong, you're a stupid person.
    Last edited by Judy; 08-25-2015 at 12:42 AM.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Everyone hears him say he will get them all out. Then CNN and MSNBC say Trump will deport them all. But only me and a few others are paying attention to what Trump says about bringing many of them right back in!

We are going to need a new strategy for the Trump Factor where we support Trump's immigration plan except for the part about bringing illegals back in and we will need to lay down a plan to address that early on... like NOW.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC View Post
    Everyone hears him say he will get them all out. Then CNN and MSNBC say Trump will deport them all. But only me and a few others are paying attention to what Trump says about bringing many of them right back in!

We are going to need a new strategy for the Trump Factor where we support Trump's immigration plan except for the part about bringing illegals back in and we will need to lay down a plan to address that early on... like NOW.

W
    I think he's talking about those here on expired visas in high level jobs working on sensitive matters. He's mentioned the "university" ones. He's talking about a handful of people, if that. I don't know if it's even wise at this point to try to press him on further details. This man without question wants these people out of the country and has for decades. If we press too hard then he'll have to define further the few exceptions he may be referring to which is then going to raise issues about why them and not all of us. I'd leave it alone. There is no doubt at all that Trump is the key to solving this problem at this point. He's the only one with enough common sense, intelligence and unwavering loyalty to the American people to help us finish this. Lets be careful and not paint him into a corner we'll regret later.

He's also the only candidate who has put in writing that he wants a "pause" on legal immigration to "subside" that flow and have "moderation" in immigration that returns this issue to "historical levels" which is usually referring to the levels of the 1970's recommended by NumbersUSA, and that is after the "pause" or moratorium.

Just give it thought and tread carefully. My opinion for what it's worth.
    Last edited by Judy; 08-25-2015 at 01:26 AM.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

MW
    Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC View Post

W

Oh, I'm paying attention too! Each time I hear this, I get sick to my stomach:

We have to bring them out and if they’re wonderful people which I’m sure they will be and we have so many wonderful people, we will bring them back in an expedited fashion.
    He even says, point blank, there will be many brought back in an expedited fashion! Touchback, touchback, touchback!

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn