Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree43Likes

Thread: Trump says he is considering using emergency powers to build wall

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

MW
    Why are visa overstays not actively being told to leave? They should be easy to find and identify if working. We keep accumulating those, too.
    Excellent question, GeorgiaPeach. He visa overstays is a segment of the illegal alien population that is seldom spoke about. Is ICE even pursuing them?

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by Beezer View Post

Unless we have radical change on that border and they are turned around and massive deportation, I will not vote for Trump again.
    We need another new party. I thought we had a new party, I had hopes something would finally be done to SAVE our country. We have been betrayed by an imposture. We need to start trying to find someone now.
    You've got to Stand for Something or You'll Fall for Anything

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgiaPeach View Post

President Trump can secure the border and build the wall. Why negotiate with people who think "Foreigners First." Today, after hearing him say again he has the authority by declaring a national emergency to build a wall, secure the borders, and knowing what he has allowed for the past two years, I question his sincerity.
    You're not alone!
    You've got to Stand for Something or You'll Fall for Anything

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgiaPeach View Post
    He must do it. The American people should not be asked to sacrifice anything more or to give anything more. "No" to any type or size amnesty. The concern is focused on those coming here illegally and their children. Why doesn't President Trump stay focused on the lives of the American people, talk about the costs we bear.

President Trump nor most of his cabinet or allies detail the impacts on our communities. The costs in healthcare, incarceration, jobs, lives, crime. There are demographic changes that should not be forced upon us.

We rarely hear anyone go through the costs in each state. People should know that social justice comes at a high price when it is illegal immigration and robbing taxpayers.

Over 700 million dollars a year is spent on illegal immigration in my state. Our republican governor gave us the gift of a gas tax hike while supporting in state tuition for illegal aliens and amnesty. We hear a collective number about the costs but not the nitty gritty facts.

President Trump can secure the border and build the wall. Why negotiate with people who think "Foreigners First." Today, after hearing him say again he has the authority by declaring a national emergency to build a wall, secure the borders, and knowing what he has allowed for the past two years, I question his sincerity.

Allowing the democrat Jared Kushner, Touchback Pence, and the other amnesty team members in his government to barter away with democrats is not very reassuring.
    Hi GeorgiaPeach! Trump has already used the national emergency power to help stop the caravans. That's how he sent the active military to the border to construct the concertina wire barriers.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Nothing has stopped these caravans. They are going to other areas on the border and crossing by the hundreds.
    ILLEGAL ALIENS HAVE "BROKEN" OUR IMMIGRATION SYSTEM

DO NOT REWARD THEM - DEPORT THEM ALL

Maybe so. I don't know. I haven't seen any more of them on Tee Vee.

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

MW
    Quote Originally Posted by Judy View Post
    Maybe so. I don't know. I haven't seen any more of them on Tee Vee.
    Just because you don't see it on T.V. doesn't mean it isn't happening. T.V. reporters can't be everywhere all the time and they don't typically operate along the border after dark. I'm sure we're being nickel-and -dimed ..... 4 here, 6 there, etc. Not really newsworthy as far as the news media is concerned. Nobody's saying much about the individual families, small groups of 2 or 3 smugglers, etc. because there have been much larger groups to concentrate on and talk about.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

MW
    Quote Originally Posted by Beezer View Post
    Nothing has stopped these caravans. They are going to other areas on the border and crossing by the hundreds.
    A lot of them are also breaking up into smaller groups, which makes it easier to go undetected.

Quote Originally Posted by MW View Post

Just because you don't see it on T.V. doesn't mean it isn't happening. T.V. reporters can't be everywhere all the time and they don't typically operate along the border after dark. I'm sure we're being nickel-and -dimed ..... 4 here, 6 there, etc. Not really newsworthy as far as the news media is concerned. Nobody's saying much about the individual families, small groups of 2 or 3 smugglers, etc. because there have been much larger groups to concentrate on and talk about.
    I'm talking about the caravans of thousands. You're talking about every day illegal immigration. I think the caravans of thousands have been stopped.

MW
    Quote Originally Posted by Judy View Post
    I'm talking about the caravans of thousands. You're talking about every day illegal immigration. I think the caravans of thousands have been stopped.
    Huh? Hadn't heard that but I did here something recently about new caravan forming as we speak.

View image on Twitter

Nikki B@EngineerBarbie

Another migrant caravan from Honduras set to leave January 15. With this mass sum of people, why can they not create change and a movement in their country? We need to update our immigration laws on illegal entry! #migrantcaravan #Honduras #ImmigrationReform #immigration

1:08 AM - Dec 29, 2018

https://en-volve.com/2018/12/29/confirmed-trump-warns-of-gigantic-illegal-caravan-forming-in-honduras-15000-and-counting/

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast