Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Trump Thinks He Can Deport 11 Million Illegal Immigrants Through ‘Very Good Managemen

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Trump Thinks He Can Deport 11 Million Illegal Immigrants Through ‘Very Good Managemen

Trump Thinks He Can Deport 11 Million Illegal Immigrants Through ‘Very Good Management’

(Video at source link)

12:55 PM 10/25/2015
    Steve Guest

Donald Trump says that through “good management” he will deport 11 million illegal immigrants and the “bad” illegal immigrants will “get out so fast your head will spin.”

Appearing on ABC’s “This Week” with George Stephanopoulos on Sunday, Trump responded to Ben Carson’s claims that his deportation plan is “not practical and it could cause collapse of parts of the agricultural sector.”

“Well, it’s totally practical and frankly,” Trump insisted, “people they can legally come in with work visas and other ways to come and you know solve agricultural problems if they have that.”

“But, frankly, Ben is extremely weak as you know on illegal immigration,” he said. “And we can’t have that now, we have to have a country of borders. We need strength in our counry. And you can’t be weak for immigration.”

Trump said Carson is “for amnesty and I’m for a very strong border. If we had strong borders, if we had strong rules and regulations, you might have the collapse, the big story a couple of days ago, the collapse and the attack of the World Trade Center. So we have very weak rules on immigration and I’m for making them strong and solid, like a country should have, and Ben is very weak on that subject.”

Responding to direct criticism that you can’t deport 11 million undocumented aliens, Trump said that he will do it “through very good management.”

“And people who are really good and outstanding and have had outstanding records will come back in,” claimed Trump. “And they’ll come back in legally, they’ll come back in legally so we have the country.”

Trump insisted, “The ones that are bad, and we have some real bad ones in this country, they’re going to get out so fast your head will spin.”

http://dailycaller.com/2015/10/25/tr...agement-video/
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Trump said Carson is “for amnesty and I’m for a very strong border. If we had strong borders, if we had strong rules and regulations, you might have the collapse, the big story a couple of days ago, the collapse and the attack of the World Trade Center. So we have very weak rules on immigration and I’m for making them strong and solid, like a country should have, and Ben is very weak on that subject.”
    This is a misquote. What Trump actually said and I'll post the link below so people can hear it for themselves is "you might not have had the collapse". It's interesting how an author or editor of this article could leave out two words of this importance in a published article. But most people will understand and see that misquote, which looks like intentionally bad journalism to me to try to say the complete opposite of what Trump actually said.

http://www.shallownation.com/2015/10...olls-and-more/

Trump is absolutely right about this and I am so thrilled to see him making a point of it, a long time overdue for this message to be out there. If our government, during both Clinton and Bush, had done its job on immigration, none of the 9/11 hijackers would have even been in the country. They wouldn't have qualified for visas, they wouldn't have qualified to attend our flight training schools, they wouldn't have been in our country and 9/11 wouldn't have happened.

Perhaps if we double-check the quotes and publish the facts of his statements on ALIPAC, journalists will clean up their act realizing ..... AMERICA IS WATCHING YOU!

None of these guys qualified, all of them were suspect, and none of them should have been approved for entry into the United States.

STAY TRUE!! STAY TRUMP!!
    Last edited by Judy; 10-25-2015 at 11:59 PM.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

As a first generation AMERICAN from parents that were proud of this country......I have been FOR Trump since he is so strong on getting the illegals OUT.....Eisenhower did it....We need jobs for AMERICANS,,,,,,I could NOT get a job for the County of Los Angeles because I was NOT bi-lingual Spanish.....I am an AMERICAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!........I would love to see a poll..."Who would you NOT vote for"...I would pick Bush and Rubio......
    Force the use of E-Verify and cut off their Welfare and food stamps......They will self deport!!!!!!
    The difference between an immigrant and an illegal alien is the equivalent of the difference between a burglar and a houseguest. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

No, hell no. Kick their asses out and keep them out. The best immigration plan would be to finger print every alien caught residing in country, then unceremoniously kick their ass out. The finger prints go into a data base and any alien who applies for any type of legal status has his fingerprints checked against the data base. If it is found that he was deported as an illegal alien he is denied entry into the United States forever.

You make sure the whole world knows about that policy. Does anyone want to bet that it would not be a strong incentive for illegal aliens to leave the country before they are caught by ICE and think twice about entering illegally? That people, is called deterrence.
    Last edited by csarbww; 10-26-2015 at 12:36 AM.

MW
    “And people who are really good and outstanding and have had outstanding records will come back in,” claimed Trump. “And they’ll come back in legally, they’ll come back in legally so we have the country.”
    So, is he saying all illegals that haven't been caught doing criminal acts in the country can move to the head of the line for reentry? I'm sorry, but that's what it sounds like to me. Let me clear the record up for you right now, Donald. There are no "good and outstanding" illegals. Well, glad I could clear that up for you, Donald .......... now please quit saying it in your speeches and interviews!

By the way, very few, if any, illegal alien have been in this country for more than a year or so without participating in a criminal activity.

1. Working for pay is a criminal activity.
    2. Driving without a driver's license and/or insurance is a criminal activity.
    3. Using a fake identification card is a criminal activity.
    4. Using a someone else's social security number is a criminal activity.
    5. Using a fake social security number is a criminal activity.
    6. Crossing the border illegally is a criminal activity.
    7. Overstaying a visa is a criminal activity.
    8. Using a forged passport is a criminal activity.
    9. Fraudulently applying for a benefit is a criminal activity.
    10. Fraudulently filling out a W-2 Form with the wrong number of exemptions is a criminal activity (also refer to #1, #4, & #5.

I'm sure the list is longer but I've made my point. I repeat, there are no "good and outstanding" illegal immigrants. Donald Trump should know this. Adult illegals just can't survive in this country without participating in some criminal activity.
    Last edited by MW; 10-26-2015 at 11:21 AM.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Using ACLU logic, if illegal aliens can receive constitutional protection, they should be prosecuted for any and all immigration law violation. Right? They are all harboring, concealing, furthering the presence of illegal aliens.
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

trump
    will do the job well first blow up the tunnel . that our gov & our presidnet new about for year's
    the new's paper new's about this & they all lie . trump will do the job .yes get all of the 11 million illegal immigrants . how the hell do you we have 11 million did you all did you all site & count them ? one by one like hello . trump said he will have them Deport he will I don;t see obama or our gov doing any thing they welcome every one over to the usa . & the usa pay & we get KICK in the ass
    what are you all afraid of our country is in one hell of a mess .we have no job 's I see
    guy&lady & babyon line for food . no job 's out vets are on the street . & obama don;t care for shit i have said be for obama
    Obama want what he want he the President that bs he is not a leader
    trump is a leader & that what I want trump tell you the truth & you all don't like it
    all of the other Candidate I would not have for a President at all they
    has any one check out the tunnel yet ?
    as trump said it call management some thing you all don' about
    good luck trump kick ass abc & fox news CNN all they do is lie

It seems that Mr Trump is trying not to be too alienating, build a lot of hatred. He says close the border first day and deport is good enough for me presently - no one else comes near to that direction.

Illegal activity:
    Yes, it is all illegal activity and the worst is yet to come in voting fraud. A felony for a non citizen to vote but what agency will be checking or prosecuting? It has been going on but it will be massive with the drivers license voter reg connection.

The powers of the government are working against the citizens as they are in EU. This did not just start but has been a long road coming to the main highway and the coup d'etat if the hill is elected pres.

O can't get enough baby making welfare hispanics into this country fast enough or hand out enough foreign worker visas (now will include their spouses too). He has done his best to destroy the job market for all levels of American citizen workers. He is following orders from his puppet master, certainly not his own ideas.