Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

TV Reporter Beat Up By Subjects Of Investigation

TV Reporter Beat Up By Subjects Of Investigation

(KUTV) LA JOLLA, Calif. - A television reporter was severely beaten on-camera Tuesday, when he confronted a couple during a fraud investigation. A woman shouted obscenities at the camera crew before her husband started a physical assault.

The incident began on Tuesday in La Jolla, California. XETV reporter John Mattes was following up on an investigation that examined people using stolen identities to buy real estate. Mattes is known in the Los Angeles area for his tenacity in tracking down cases of consumer fraud and deception.

At first, Mattes confronted Rosa Suleiman, who had been a subject of his investigation for several weeks. Immediately, she was uncooperative.

"You didn't have enough with what you aired?" a clearly agitated Suleiman shouted. "Stop the f---ing camera right now... why are you doing this?"

After throwing water at the camera, Suleiman slapped Mattes across the face with her water bottle -- to which he replied, "that's not appropriate."

Suleiman replied, "I don't give a s---. I'm going to put you on the other side of the country."

As the cameraman followed her toward her vehicle, she turned around and threw her water bottle at the camera and shouted "stop it... I'm going to break the f---ing camera!"

Moments later, Suleiman's husband, Sam, arrived at the scene and immediately went after Mattes. He, too, had been the subject of the reporter's investigation. After punching Mattes in the face, Suleiman wrestled with the reporter for several minutes until crew members were able to restrain him. Police later arrived and arrested the couple.

The assault left Mattes with a bloody face. He was taken to the emergency room for treatment and released.

Both the husband and wife had reportedly been making threats against Mattes for weeks. Each faces charges of assault.

http://kutv.com/topstories/local_story_249152508.html
    It's like hell vomited and the Bush administration appeared.

The wife's name isn't Suleiman, it's Rosa Baraza.

This couple steal identities, then use them to buy up property which they then rent to others.

In other words, good-hearted, hard working immigrants just doing the jobs Americans won't do - including assualt.
    It's like hell vomited and the Bush administration appeared.

There is footage you can watch of these people attacking Mr. Mattes. It is truly insane! I feel bad for Mr. Mattes but I am very happy that these people are showing their true colors on National TV, in my eyes it only helps our fight!

http://ktla.trb.com/news/ktla-reportera ... tla-news-1
    "What part of illegal don't you understand?"

Yep, I caught just a short snapshot of that little 'event'.

Once again, Darwin has chimed in - if you're going to engage in criminal activity, don't be dumb enough to wait around for the TV news crew to catch you at the door of your business or house. And, God forbid that they do show up, don't take the self-implicating step by assaulting the reporter and/or cameraperson. It's a definite case of "Dumb and Dumber"

I hope Mr. Mattes is ok.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Give them enough rope and eventually they hang themselves.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The video was just shown on Bill O'Reilly's show tonight, along with the reporter who was attacked by these human refuse... err excuse me, these wonderful, good hearted, salt of the earth type folk.

These two made bail and are scheduled to appear in court tomorrow. How much you wanna bet they are already back in Mexihole by now.
    [b][i][size=117]"Leave like beaten rats. You old white people. It is your duty to die. Through love of having children, we are going to take over.â€

I hope these criminals go to jail

I hope these people get punished for what they did... Obviously the ACLU missed this one huh.. Of course, they don't care about the rights of the American Citizens but their own Agendas like supporting illegal aliens who break the law day in and day out
    .. The rights of this poor man were violated.... ACLU Wise up!!
    "Ask not what your country can do for you --ask what you can do for your country" John F. Kennedy

Anyone know for sure yet whether or not they're illegal, naturalized, anchors or just ordinary local criminals? I'd sure like to see them join the poster folks inlcuding Alex Vega and Elvira Arellano. I've pressured my elected officials, state and fed, along with the Prez to deport these crumbs before I part with any more money.
    '58 Airedale

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=40212

Have another thread!

They finally did it on camera to someone besides SOS.

Dixie

JAK
    Anyone know for sure yet whether or not they're illegal, naturalized, anchors or just ordinary local criminals? I'd sure like to see them join the poster folks inlcuding Alex Vega and Elvira Arellano. I've pressured my elected officials, state and fed, along with the Prez to deport these crumbs before I part with any more money.

Bill O'riely said they would find out of they are legal.
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast