Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

TX: Accused Shooter Gets Jailhouse Beating

Accused Shooter Gets Jailhouse Beating

By: Robert Arnold

POSTED: Saturday, August 14, 2010
    UPDATED: 4:41 am CDT August 15, 2010

HOUSTON -- The illegal immigrant who sparked fierce community outrage when he was charged with shooting a 14 year old girl was rushed to the hospital after being severely beaten by a fellow inmate at the Harris County jail.

Sheriff's Officials say Melvin Alvarado was attacked Thursday night by inmate Robert Williams, an accused murderer.

In an email to Local 2, Sheriff's Office spokesman Alan Bernstein explained Williams was in a common area of the jail's administrative segregation unit and rushed Alvardao's cell just as a cleaning crew was opening the cell door.

Bernstein wrote a guard immediately rushed to Alavarado's aid but not before Williams inflicted serious damage. Bernstein wrote Alvarado suffered several cuts, bruises and scrapes to his head, as well as injuries to his right eye and left ear. Alvarado was taken to LBJ Hospital where he received stitches.

Bernstein stated Williams claimed to be Shatavia Anderson's cousin, but sources familiar with the incident told Local 2 Investigates he later admitted he only saw the story on TV and felt Alvarado deserved the beating.

Bernstein told Local 2 Alvarado has now been placed in another jail facility. The District Attorney's Office declined to file new charges against Williams, but Bernstein explained he will be subject to jail disciplinary measures.

http://www.click2houston.com/news/24635409/detail.html#
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas

Thanks for sharing this , made my day.

EDIT : I also want to make clear that I do not usually approve of violence , but I'm not going to shead a tear for this monster who shot a little girl in the back killing her for five dollars.

Bernstein stated Williams claimed to be Shatavia Anderson's cousin, but sources familiar with the incident told Local 2 Investigates he later admitted he only saw the story on TV and felt Alvarado deserved the beating
    I don't often condone violence, but in this case I wish I could shake the guys hand!

Bernstein told Local 2 Alvarado has now been placed in another jail facility. The District Attorney's Office declined to file new charges against Williams, but Bernstein explained he will be subject to jail disciplinary measures.
    For once there appears to be a DA who actually gets it. Whomever made the decision deserve an "atta girl!" from us all.

Patricia R. Lykos
    District Attorney
    713-755-5800

nomas commented:
    I don't often condone violence, but in this case I wish I could shake the guys hand!
    I felt the same way.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Mr Williams is not a hero but darn close!!!!

They should take a few years off his sentance
    You cannot dedicate yourself to America unless you become in every
    respect and with every purpose of your will thoroughly Americans. You
    cannot become thoroughly Americans if you think of yourselves in groups. President Woodrow Wilson

I'll bet no one at the Houston Sheriff's Department are shedding any tears for this illegal scum bag either. Hope the guy who best him gets some time knocked off he sentence.

Let's just hope this is not the only justice this criminal sees over this horrible crime he committed during his stay here in the USA.
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas