Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

TX MCALLEN -Illegal Immigrants Committing Violent Crimes

MCALLEN - "Miguel" is a Honduran national drawn to the streets of McAllen. He and other day laborers are in the country illegally. They came here to find work.

"Miguel" says he does construction work to make an honest buck for himself and his sister. His path is different from other illegal immigrants in the Valley who are turning to a life of crime.

"We have a very big problem right here in Hidalgo County. This year we had eight murders. One of those, 50% involved criminal illegal immigrants," said Sheriff Lupe Trevino.

Criminal illegal immigrants are a big worry for authorities in the area. They say they get their fire power from Valley street gangs. Trevino says keeping them from coming into the U.S. is a job for the federal government.

The Hidalgo County Sheriff's Department has already received millions of dollars in federal grants to help combat criminal illegal immigrants. In the next few months, the sheriff hopes to create a task force. Their main priority will be targeting criminal illegal immigrants.

http://www.krgv.com/news/local/story/Il ... sffqA.cspx

OK McAllen is just over the border, you'd imagine the place would be crawling with border patrol agents....something doesn't sound right here!!!

I know that some of the illegals at the Home Depot on 163rd St. in Miami would break into cars in the mall parking lot and shop lift at the Home Depot. Illegals have been arrested for anything from shop lifting, hit and runs, domestic violence, rapes to murder. There were 2 which I refer to as illegal on illegal crime as both the victim and killer were illegals. Then you have the gang members. It is unbelievable. My daughter is a police dispatcher and she says ICE is at the police station at least 3 of the 5 days she works and that is mostly due to shoplifting at the mall.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Oh no, it's in the catch and release zone. If they catch them there, they take them back to Mexico and they return in a few hours.

McAllen is occupied territory.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Criminal illegal immigrants are a big worry for authorities in the area. They say they get their fire power from Valley street gangs. Trevino says keeping them from coming into the U.S. is a job for the federal government.
    Yeah, how's that working for ya, Trevino? Sit back and wait for the gobment to do your job. Don't complain about the results of your inaction.
    "

Quote Originally Posted by feduphispanic
    OK McAllen is just over the border, you'd imagine the place would be crawling with border patrol agents....something doesn't sound right here!!!
    I used to go to McAllen/Mission on business all the time. The ONLY time I saw border patrol was when I was eating at a restaurant on the river, and they were on a boat. I see more lots of border patrol including blimps around Marfa/Fort Davis area though. What I found wierd is that McAllen is mostly hispanic, but I heard more English being spoken there than I do here in Fort Worth.
    We see so many tribes overrun and undermined

While their invaders dream of lands they've left behind

Better people...better food...and better beer...

Why move around the world when Eden was so near?
    -Neil Peart from the song Territories&